BY KLORANE

Dual-phase makeup remover gently yet effectively dissolves highly resistant waterproof make-up without rubbing while conditioning and strengthening lashes.

Buy on Sephora
Katrina R.
I think this product did a great job at removing most of my face make up, even on days when I really caked it on. The fact that it is all natural is also a huge hit with me!

However, I have incredibly sensitive skin so this product wasn't the most comfortable for me to use. I also wouldn't recommend just stopping after using this makeup remover, I followed up with my usual cleanser afterwards and got any residue or left over makeup off.

Also let me just add.. I absolutely HATE the smell of this. So strong. I probably won't purchase this myself mainly for that reason. I received mine to try out from Influenster.
Lynn B.
I really liked this product. I used it more as a toner. I wasn’t impressed with its ability to remove makeup. It had a soft, pleasant scent. The top allowed you to pump unto a cotton ball. I need to order more through Sephora as it isn’t in my stores.
Waldia B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Just like the Lorane Eye makeup remover, I also enjoyed this Makeup Remover.  It didn't leave my face dry, and I didn't have to work too hard to remove my makeup.  I'd definitely recommend this makeup remover.
Nicole K.

The Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover that I received in my December Ipsy bag was my first experience with this company's products. This makeup remover has been around for a while because it won Allure Magazine's "Best of Beauty Award" in 2012, yet somehow it took until now for me to discover it.

Thanks for the introduction @ipsy, I am now interested in @Klorane pure botanical care. In the past few years, I have been increasingly interested in natural beauty and skincare. I appreciate that this company boasts products that contain plant based key ingredients, are sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free and are 100% vegan. And the product is very effective.

I think that many may be concerned about the effectiveness of natural products that don't contain the chemicals that are known to work. For starters, the packaging is quite pretty and very simple. It has the beautiful floral scent like a bouquet picked from a Parisian hillside, yet the scent is subtle, not at all overpowering.

I wasn't sure how much I needed so I held the bottle up to my cotton round and turned it over three times. With this amount, I was able to remove my foundation, eyeshadow, liner and mascara. Which impressed me is that my multiple layers of mascara were removed even though they were coated with a waterproof topcoat (Ulta). I LOVE that this formula is not oily and leaves no residue.
Emlyn M.
I love the pump on this packaging. It's convenient and I feel like it's the best way for me to control how much product I'm using. It's gentle and easy to use, it doesn't burn your eyes, and it's effective in taking your makeup off at the end of the day.
Cristina C.
One of the best makeup remover that I have ever tried. It is gentle and I can use it around my eyes with no irritation. I wish it was cheaper because I would buy it all the time. It removes all my make up and no trace of anything left behind.
Sydnie G.
Effie , MN
I like this makeup remover because my skin is sensitive around my eyes and this doesn't bother it. It has decent packaging and it's not too bad of a price. It removes the makeup within a couple wipes. I would use this again.
Erika A.
Los Angeles, CA
As a makeup artist this is always in my kit. I love how easy the pump is and removes make up very easily. With a great light scent. Not too pricey but def worth the cost. Just use with cotton pad to remove makeup
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
I use this makeup remover to remove my eye makeup. It is gentle but effective and it does not irritate my eyes. I do wear eye primer for my eyeshadow but I do not wear waterproof mascara.
cindy p.
I have dry, sensitive skin that is easily irritated. I LOVE this micellar water. it is great for removing my eye makeup and sunscreen. I was previously using the Neutrogena Oil Free Make up Remover, but found that the skin underneath my lash line would sting afterwards. With this product, I have no irritation or stinging whatsoever. It does however take a few more swipes to remove heavy duty eye makeup than the Neutrogena did. That's a small price to pay however for no stinging.

In terms of how I use this product, I know the instructions say you don't have to wash your face after using this product, but I find however that it does leave a thin film on my skin, so I actually prefer to wash it off and go in with a second cleanser before I begin the rest of my skincare routine.
Sara I.
If I use this to remove makeup around the eyes, will it make me cry? I tend to tear up if the remover is too strong.
I want to get this Klorane cleanser if you have it with the reversible pump top? can you let me know please