BY KLORANE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A creamy, ultra-nourishing shampoo with ylang-ylang wax, that gently cleanses and effectively removes salt, sand, chlorine, and sunscreen buildup. Key benefits: - Gently cleanses and removes buildup - Nourishes and helps protect hair - Hair regains softness, suppleness, shine If you want to know more…Specifically formulated for sun-exposed hair, this gentle shampoo deeply nourishes and protects the hair fiber from the drying and damaging effects of the sun's UV rays, the pool, salt water, and helps protect against future damage. Hair regains its softness, suppleness, and shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Ideal for natural, color-treated, and highlighted hair, this biodegradable formula is vegan, dermatologically tested on skin and hair, and free of silicone, MIT, and SLS.

Jessica A.
This shampoo is so awesome. It is just one more product by Klorane that gets five stars from me! I was introduced to Klorane during summer of 2017, and haven’t come across a product that I don’t love. They have high quality products with high quality ingredients, and this shampoo is no exception. It removes build up from hair, without stripping it of its natural oils and shine. It leaves hair soft, healthy, shiny, and healthy! Everyone should use this shampoo at least once weekly to remove build up from other hair products, salt from the ocean, chlorine from pools, sweat, etc.... It’s a great product, and is great for all skin types! Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a shampoo that can remove build up from their hair and leave it looking healthy and feeling great again.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I have long, annoyingly straight hair that for some reason gets greasy after a day and a half. With this shampoo, my hair feels soft without getting greasy. I’m not big into styling (bc I’m lazy) but this smoothed my hair with minimal effort. The smell is just okay to me: nothing either divine or disgusting. Overall it’s a solid shampoo!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
I received a travel sized version of this product as a free gift with purchase from Ulta. It smells fantastic and leaves my hair very soft. It's somewhat difficult to tell if it's a good fit for my hair type though without the conditioner sample. I would likely buy this to test them both together.
Vane E.
Orlando fl
I have blonde hair it is curly and wavey. This product works on my oily scalp I’m sure it would be fine on a dry scalp to. It does have sulfates last time I checked the bottle so it does have a lather to it as well. I would buy again when done with other hair care
Max B.
Love this product sooo much.

it makes my hair sooo shiny and it smells sooo good! Also after my hair feels so clean and beautiful. Just a must have for shampoo!
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
I received this is my birchbox along with conditioner, and I love it! It's leaves my hair shiny, and it smells so good! Definitely prefer this to other brands. Very satisfied overall!
Melissa D.
Cromwell, CT
This is a decent shampoo and smells delicious, however I have very thin fine hair and I did not like the way it made my hair feel after using.
Brianna W.
Such an amazing smelling shampoo. Seems to clean and nourish/moisturize at the same time and doesn't feel like it strips your hair.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Removes sunscreen buildup and sand from your hair , smells great , the shampoo is a bit expensive but lasts awhile
Roberta M.
Minden
Queria muito testar esse produto!!! Já ouvi recomendações muito boas a respeito e sobre o fato de promover uma limpeza profunda ao mesmo tempo que hidrata e da brilho aos fios. Dizem que o cheiro é ótimo
Arianna K.
hi is it worth trying this product on wavy hair?
Ilda V.
Is there a conditioner with this Shampoo?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this keep hair shinny and silky ??
Janeigne N.
How does this work ?
Lindsay S.
Is this any good worth trying out?