BY KLORANE #41 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

With its authentic Chamomile and honey formula, this spray graduallybrightens and lightens blond hair for a sunny, summery look. Easily combed and instantly softened, hair recovers its shine and glow. Tested under dermatological and pediatric control. Paraben-free. Silicone-free. Hydrogen peroxide-free. Suitable for naturally blond hair, highlighted, color-treated and bleached hair.

• Klorane Sun Lightening Spray so this might be a dumb ques...5 Answers
  • Would this work on someone with dark brown hair?1 Answers
  • I received this as a sample but have no idea how it works...1 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I received a small sample of this product, and for a lot more use out of it than I thought I would, so I got to use this spray in my hair for over 2 weeks and really see if it worked,...

It definitely brought out my blond highlights. My hair is a light brown color with natural blond streaks that I’ve had since I was a child,... Generally they’re more noticeable in the summer because of the sun, but I used this in the winter when my blond is not very noticeable at all. Within a week, I saw a clear difference. I liked how it brightened my hair without looking unnatural or brassy. I did notice that this spray worked better with the corresponding Klorane products (the matching shampoo/conditioner). But even on its own, it definitely brought out the blond with just a couple of spritzes every time I washed. It didn’t dry out my hair or add any frizz either, which was a pleasant surprise. I would definitely buy a full-size.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I used to bleach my hair alot, but i decided to take a break after I received this product. The fact is, I don't know if it's actually doing something to my hair or if it's just a gimmick. Yes, the product smells amazing, but I literally feel like this is just an extra and unnecessary hair step in my hair routine. This seems to be lightening and doing the trick for other people's hair, but definitely not mine and that's the honest truth. Even after using it consistently, I see no results and that says alot. I'm giving up on this product. Now the real question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? It's a hard question to answer because everyone's hair is different. What doesn't work for me, may work for you! Give it a try if you must experience it for yourself.
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
This product seems to be slightly bringing out my natural blonde highlights, but not significantly enough to be sure. The product smells great, but leaves almost a crunch to your hair after it dries. My hair is normally incredibly soft and fine and this takes away from that. The spray tip give too direct of a spray in my option and should be more of a mist to avoid spotty high lights if this does work.
Olivia R.
Clarksville, IN
I loooooove this stuff! Got this is one of my monthly sample boxes and used it up so fast! Going to buy more. I'm a natural blonde but I lighten it quite a bit, this made my hair so light and sun kissed. Unlike other brands it was actually light and not gold. Gold=bad lol. Also made my hair super shiny and soft. Love this product
Lisa K.
Washington
This stuff is amazing!!! I find it hard to visit a salon with three small children at home and was looking for something to keep my roots at bay. I have blonde hair but my roots tend to be more of a light brown. This spray surprised me! I sprayed it around my dark areas and then went outside for 30 minutes. Even after one application I could tell the difference....
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I'm not sure how to review this product, because I received a sample size with another Klorane purchase. The sample size was enough for about 5-7 uses. I do feel like it lightened my hair, but not drastically. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It did not leave my hair feeling dry or under-nourished. I'm going ahead and giving this product 4 stars because the full size is not as expensive as I expected, it keeps my hair soft, and it did gradually lighten my hair. Can't give it the full 5 stars because I only have a small window of usage of the product. But I am considering purchasing the full size, and I would recommend to someone wanting to gradually lighten their hair without going to the salon. NOTE: I have super dark blonde hair, or super light brown hair (however you want to look at it). This product is marketed as for blonde to light brown hair, but I may not have noticed as dramatic of a difference because my hair is on the darker spectrum for this product.

shelby z.
Norman, OK
THIS IS BETTER THAN SUN-IN!!!!!!!!!!!!
This lightening spray works on blondes, dirty blondes, and even brunettes! I spray this on my roots and even individual strands a few times a week and my hair is SO much lighter! Not only is it lighter, but it smells amazing and it makes my hair so much softer than any other hair product I've ever used. The only thing I've noticed is that when I spray it on my hair, it makes that part of my hair a little darker (like when it's wet) but once it drys and you wash it, its lighter than when you started. PS: IT TAKES MORE THAN ONE OR TWO USES TO SEE RESULTS. (it's not magic) :)
Katie S.
Pennsauken, NJ
Smells great! I have used this for the past week, I do not see any change in my hair color, but I look forward to when it starts to lighten my hair
Jennifer T.
Klorane Sun Lightening Spray so this might be a dumb question....I have dark blonde highlights. However they havent been touched up so some are kinda orange. If i use this will that make it more orange or less?
Liz M.
I received this as a sample but have no idea how it works? Is it supposed to lighten your hair? Is this only for a certain hair color? I am brunette and have light brown highlights. What are your thoughts?
M B.
Would this work on someone with dark brown hair?