BY KLORANE

Irritated, itchy scalps Klorane and plants All Klorane plants are selected for their recognized activity and perfect safety.  They are grown and harvested in compliance with very strict norms to guarantee their quality:  the "Klorane plant research procedure".  Obtained according to the scientific of the pharmaceuticals industry, their extracts are specially designed and dosed in active ingredients, thereby ensuring constant efficacy. Klorane peony extract A beautiful plant, originally from the Far East and in particular China, whose Latin name of Paeonia means "effective cure".  In the East, the peony is a symbol.  Klorane s extract of peony contains an interesting ingredient, "paeoniflorine", as its soothing action against irritations and free radicals has been scientifically demonstrated. Proven effectiveness Klorane extrac see more...

Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I'm all about smells and packaging and the packaging didn't do it so much for me but I love peony so I thought I'd give it a try and oh my goodness am I glad I did! I washed my hair with this right after I cut it and it helped soothe any itching I had and left my hair smelling amazing!
Brenda Michael J.
Brenda Michael J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy bueno el shampoo es muy bueno ya que se me daƱa mucho y es un buen producto lo recomendo mucho ya que es el mejor
Vanessa V.