BY KLORANE

Soothing Make-Up Remover Wipes with Cornflower Water. Sensitive Face & Eyes. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. 100% Biodegradable. Package Preserves Freshness 25 wipes for sensitive face and eyes.  Klorane make-up removes wipes are rich in soothing and decongesting cornflower water and remove all traces of make-up from the face, lips and eyes.  Alcohol, fragrance and paraben free, these wipes are ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.  Biodegradable.  No rinse.  Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested.  Hypoallergenic:  formulated to minimize allergic.

Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
I bought these wipes to take with me when traveling and that was a very bad decision. They are quite ok for your skin, I should admit, but they are horrible for the eyes. Firstly, they can not remove a regular non-waterproof mascara. They simply smudge it all over your eyes so that you look like a panda. And in addition to that they irritate your eyes like hell. That’s a real flop for me, i do not recommend them.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
Ehh I don’t recommend this product really dries out a lot of people’s skin.. I really like the rest of the other products in this line besides this one. I wouldn’t buy again
Amy R.
Washington DC
I feel like I start every review with this...but I have very sensitive skin! Even gentle cleansers and remover wipes will sometimes irritate my skin. Klorane is an awesome brand and these makeup wipes are very effective, but still gentle on the skin.
Sneha S.
Naperville
It's just ok ok product.it not a mind blowing product but worth for that price .its effective on face but it doesn't remove my waterproof mascara.packaging is good.i will recommend this for normal use of this product on daily basis
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Such gentle, and great facial wipes. I know there is a stigma to using wipes, since they can dry out your skin, however these ones are A++. Super gentle, smell great (very minimal), and great for traveling. A bit on the steep priced side, but definitely the best on the market.
Elisabeth C.
Purchased at: Klorane
I have super sensitive skin and most face wipes make me breakout or give me rashes. This is the exception. It doesn’t hurt or irritate my skin while doing its job and getting it clean. I always bring a pack with me when I travel.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I received Klorane Soothing Make-Up Remover Wipes with Cornflower Water in a New Beauty TestTube a couple of months ago, and I keep these by my bedside for those nights when I'm too tired to stand over a sink and deep clean my face. It doesn't happen often, but when I need them, they are there. Keep in mind that they do not remove long-wear mascara.
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
Wonderful smell and leaves skin feeling great after cleaning your face. I rinse my face afterwards in the instructions you do not have too. These are good for removing non-waterproof makeup or makeup that isn't long-wear/long-last.
I love it. 4 stars because it doesn't remove waterproof makeup.
Astrid T.
Muy buenas, remueven muy bien el maquillaje, con una sola toallita lo puedes hacer, solo hay que cerrar el empaque muy bien luego de usarlo para que no se sequen.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have no complaints about these! They are no different (better or worse) than other brands with a similar product. Since I don't notice any specific benefit from using these I will stick though to a cheaper brand.