3 colors available

BY KLORANE

Soothing Make-Up Remover Wipes with Cornflower Water. Sensitive Face & Eyes. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. 100% Biodegradable. Package Preserves Freshness 25 wipes for sensitive face and eyes.  Klorane make-up removes wipes are rich in soothing and decongesting cornflower water and remove all traces of make-up from the face, lips and eyes.  Alcohol, fragrance and paraben free, these wipes are ideal for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.  Biodegradable.  No rinse.  Dermatologically and ophtalmologically tested.  Hypoallergenic:  formulated to minimize allergic. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received Klorane Soothing Make-Up Remover Wipes with Cornflower Water in a New Beauty TestTube a couple of months ago, and I keep these by my bedside for those nights when I'm too tired to stand over a sink and deep clean my face. It doesn't happen often, but when I need them, they are there. Keep in mind that they do not remove long-wear mascara.
Sneha S.
Sneha S.
Naperville
It's just ok ok product.it not a mind blowing product but worth for that price .its effective on face but it doesn't remove my waterproof mascara.packaging is good.i will recommend this for normal use of this product on daily basis
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such gentle, and great facial wipes. I know there is a stigma to using wipes, since they can dry out your skin, however these ones are A++. Super gentle, smell great (very minimal), and great for traveling. A bit on the steep priced side, but definitely the best on the market.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Muy buenas, remueven muy bien el maquillaje, con una sola toallita lo puedes hacer, solo hay que cerrar el empaque muy bien luego de usarlo para que no se sequen.
dawn s.
dawn s.
Buchanan, GA
Wipes are hassle free and very convienant way to remove the make up and everyday dirt from your face. big thumbs up on this product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I have never used these wipes personally, but I love all make up wipes , no matter the brand. They all get the job done.
Charleyrenee H.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
This product is great for the face the cornflour leaves the face soft and rejuvenating!
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
I love love love this product. I usually have a hard time finding items for sensitive skin but this one hits the mark.
Clenna A.
Clenna A.
Spencer, IA
Klorane is great makeup remover wipes, I find them gentle on my skin but they remove my makeup well. They even remove my waterproof mascara.
Kimberley H.
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
Wonderful smell and leaves skin feeling great after cleaning your face. I rinse my face afterwards in the instructions you do not have too. These are good for removing non-waterproof makeup or makeup that isn't long-wear/long-last.
I love it. 4 stars because it doesn't remove waterproof makeup.