BY KLORANE

Gently removes make-up from the very fragile eye contour. This eye make-up remover helps soothes the skin around the eyes and is safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Is t sensitive skin friendly? I want to try out this product but ...6 Answers
  • Is it sensitive skin friendly? I want to use it since i have bags...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got this as a sample. I think these were pretty good. They stuck well under my eyes and did not slide down. The product was not sticky and seeped into my skin after the time was up. They felt really good, very cooling and soothing on my skin. They also did not irritate. I'm not sure how well they worked however. I do see less puffiness, but I'm not sure if it is significant. Perhaps I have to try them for more time. People also said putting them in the fridge is great. I won't be repurchasing until i see if an alternative works just well, because these are rather expensive for me.
Katniss G.
Tried these KLORANE Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower and initially thought they would fall off my face because of how cool and smooth they were. I decided to lay down for the 20 minutes and just relax.

Even with dry and sensitive skin, these patches didn't irritate my skin. So thankful for that. However, they don't live up to their purpose. I didn't see less puffy, dark eyes. I didn't see anything different and that's why I'm giving it 3 stars. Happy I didn't buy them, only got them as a sample from Sephora.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This works great in depuffing my under eyes and it’s gentle. They feel refreshing and hydrating and smooths out my eye area. You put in 20 min and throw away. I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox subscription.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
These under eye patches are great. They stay on very well, have a nice cooling effect. I kept them on for 20 mins and did see a difference. I do like that after taking tbem off my under eye isnt sticky. Best time to use is in the morning. So it gives my face a more relaxed feel and ready for the day.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Cornflower these are great!! They're the first under patch I've used and will definitely be repurchasing. I used them after a sleepless night. I woke up with horrible bags under my eyes and put these on. They took away all the puffiness and made my under soft and smooth
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I love the idea of these but don't know if they do anything! They do stick incredibly well to your face and have a nice cooling feel to them. It's tricky to place them (due to size) so that they aren't uncomfortable under your eye...
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of these eye patches in my Birchbox. I've tried eye patches before, but they would never stick to my face and don't do anything that an eye cream can't do. These, however, were glued onto my face like stickers and easily stayed attached to my face while still being easy to peel off... so that's awesome. I did only get to try a sample, so I would have to use them for at least a few weeks before I can draw a full conclusion but from my first impression, my under eyes did appear more hydrated and smooth. If only they weren't so expensive, I would definitely purchase the full box.
Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
For someone who has a sensitive under eye area, this is very soothing and gentle. My under-eye area looked plump and hydrated. I didn't notice any brightening effect but I like that it helps lessens the puffiness and I'm also impressed with the easy application. It's very good for traveling since each pair comes in an individual packet

It was very relaxing, nonetheless, it didn't help with dark circles issue and the plumpness effect is so subtle that I doubt it would be worth repurchasing
Jennifer K.
Erlanger, KY
I first tried these in one of my beauty boxes and now I keep them stocked in my house year round. I love the way they de-puff and soothe my under eyes after a long day. I use them twice a week and love the results. The bags and wrinkles under my eyes are less noticeable after I use these, and they are extremely gentle. I have sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with using them.
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
These are my HOLY GRAILS! I first received these as a sample from Ipsy and have since purchased them 10 times from various sources. I now keep two boxes in my fridge at all times so they are always available, and extra cooling. They feel so nice and relaxing and really make a difference under my eyes. It doesn't do anything for dark circles, but the bags definitely disappear!
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
Is t sensitive skin friendly? I want to try out this product but i want to know if it doesn't irritate
Tara B.
Has anyone ever used this and know if it really works?
amanda w.
Does anyone know if this really helps with dark under eye circles?
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
How well does this product work?
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
Is it sensitive skin friendly? I want to use it since i have bags under my eye (found out about the product through Michelle Pham)