BY KLORANE

Gently removes make-up from the very fragile eye contour. This eye make-up remover helps soothes the skin around the eyes and is safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Is t sensitive skin friendly? I want to try out this prod...6 Answers
  • Is it sensitive skin friendly? I want to use it since i h...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Alexandria K.
Seattle
I received these in one of my beauty box subscriptions and
was surprisingly extremely impresses. This was the first Klorane product I had
ever used so I tried them on a trip to where I was flying across the country
for an event. With little sleep before I srarted my day and did my face maekup/
beauty routine I used these (I put them in the freezer for 20 minutes as recommended
on the directions) and was instantly satisfied by the soothing feeling they
gave under my eyes. They keep cool for over 20 minutes which is awesome and
when I took them off I actually noticed how less puffy under my eyes were. They
really made that much of a difference which shocked me! I will use them before
big events, or even on nights where I slept poorly and I look well rested the
next day. They seem to make my makeup look a lot better under my eye area as
well because they are so hydrating and moisturizing, When you take them off
they don’t leave a sticky residue when you’re through either. As someone who
struggles with sensitive dry skin I had no issues with this product – which was
a relief.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Whenever I fly my skin always pays the price - the recycled air and lack of moisture just completely drains my face of any color and I look like a pale ghost. I started using these about 4 years ago and I cannot get enough of them. Pop them onto clean dry skin about 30 minutes before landing, remove, add a light concealer and a couple of swipes of mascara and voila! You are ready to start the day, right off the plane!

These are amazing for waking up those tired under eyes because of the plant based extracts which improve microcirculation, reducing dark circles and puffiness!
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
I got these as a sample...and I just liked them ok. They have a gel like side that goes on your skin under your eye....and I like that gel consistency! It feels cool on my skin. I've tried other eye pads that were just wet...and I have yet to find my ultimate favorite. This one just didn't leave me with any good feels!!! No smell....no results...not really anything. It's just ok!
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This works great in depuffing my under eyes and it’s gentle. They feel refreshing and hydrating and smooths out my eye area. You put in 20 min and throw away. I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox subscription.
Natalie H.
Tempe
These little under eye patches have a nice cooling feel. Even though they are pretty much like having stickers under your eyes these are comfortable and leave you looking rested. They do a good job relaxing & depuffing me. Ideal for travel, whether your stuck for hours on the road orb in the air with these on you will arrive looking rested!!
Cora D.
North Branch , MN
These eye patches are a good choice for when your under eyes are feeling fatigued. I put my patches in the fridge to give it a bit more of a cooling effect. They truly are soothing. However, I didn't find that they smoothed my skin very much. If you're looking for eye patches that are soothing, then these are a good choice.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
So I just got these in my August 2018 Beautyfix subscription box. I have only used them twice so haven't seen a noticeable result yet. However they feel amazing, just the slightest cooling sensation nothing too strong. And they stay in place better than any others I've tried in the past. If I start seeing results I will be buying them again.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
These under eye patches are great. They stay on very well, have a nice cooling effect. I kept them on for 20 mins and did see a difference. I do like that after taking tbem off my under eye isnt sticky. Best time to use is in the morning. So it gives my face a more relaxed feel and ready for the day.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Cornflower these are great!! They're the first under patch I've used and will definitely be repurchasing. I used them after a sleepless night. I woke up with horrible bags under my eyes and put these on. They took away all the puffiness and made my under soft and smooth
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got this as a sample. I think these were pretty good. They stuck well under my eyes and did not slide down. The product was not sticky and seeped into my skin after the time was up. They felt really good, very cooling and soothing on my skin. They also did not irritate. I'm not sure how well they worked however. I do see less puffiness, but I'm not sure if it is significant. Perhaps I have to try them for more time. People also said putting them in the fridge is great. I won't be repurchasing until i see if an alternative works just well, because these are rather expensive for me.
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
Is t sensitive skin friendly? I want to try out this product but i want to know if it doesn't irritate
Tara B.
Has anyone ever used this and know if it really works?
amanda w.
Does anyone know if this really helps with dark under eye circles?
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
How well does this product work?
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
Is it sensitive skin friendly? I want to use it since i have bags under my eye (found out about the product through Michelle Pham)

back