BY KLORANE

Revitalize and strengthen thinning hair. This shampoo increases microcirculation for healthy hair growth and strengthens hair keratin for visible thickness.

maria l.
Oklahoma city, OK
My husband actually uses this. The smell is not feminine at all despite the pink packaging. He noticed his hair starting to get thin and fall out. Since using this shampoo and conditioner the amount of hair falling out has lessened significantly.
Eileen R.
I would give this shampoo a 5/5 if it weren't for the fact that sometimes I wait a few days too long before finally washing my hair, and I have to use so much of this shampoo to get a lather. That's saying something because I have very little, thin hair
Celine L.
After giving birth , I started to loose my hair like crazy!
I tried this shampoo with the conditionner and found out that I loose less hair after I used it twice!
The smell isn't really feminine but it doesn't stay strong when it's dry!
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
Well, I didn't tried this presentation particularly but I got the kit for hair loss that includes a sachet of this shampoo and 12 blisters with quinine oil to use it 3 times a week for 3 months. This is a very good product, it helped my hair loss but made my hair a little greasy so I had to wash my hair very often but if you have dried hair maybe will make your hair look better.. You should try this, you won't regret it..
Ashley W.
I bought this at my local Sephora. I used it as a clarifying shampoo. It had an ok scent, but it wasn't the best clarifying shampoo I have used. My scalp can get very oily and I didn't always feel like it cut through the oil on my thick hair. It made my long hair very tangled and hard to brush even after using conditioner. I will not likely repurchase.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
got it for $20 at Sephora because I wanted to grow more hair. I can definitely feel the results, as the volume of my hair has grow a bit. However, it takes time to see the results. Therefore I would recommend it to people with more budget and want something that is safe for your scalp
#hairgrowing #volume
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
This smells great and really helps add body and shine to even the dullest lifeless hair! I wish it was more affordable and easier to find.
andrea t.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Klorane makes some really fantastic hair care products, this is a great shampoo, I'd recommend klorane to anyone
Natalie A.
Branson, MO
I love this shampoo! It smells fabulous and gives life and major volume to limp and lifeless hair.
Vitória V.
Rockville, MD
I didn't like too much cause I felt my hair dry and not shine. But I felt it more soft
Nikki S.
Been wanting to try this but i need some convincing.....how is this product?
Alicia N.
Did anyone have issues while using this where your hair looked greasy? Each time I use it my hair just looks super oily afterwards.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
What type of hair is this best for?
Celine L.
This product is good and will help your hair to be stronger and healthier! Love klorane brand