Klorane Shampoo with Peony uploaded by EDUARDO M.

BY KLORANE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A calming and soothing pH balanced shampoo with peony extract to provide immediate and 24-hour scalp comfort. Key benefits:- Cleanses hair- Provides scalp comfort- Detangles If you want to know more… Reset your scalp with instant relief. This light and fresh shampoo brings immediate and 24-hour soothing comfort and balance back to the scalp. Recommended for dry, itchy, and irritated hair and scalp caused by stress, over coloring, styling, and other external aggressors of everyday life, it leaves strands softer and healthier-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is silicone- and SLS-free, biodegradable, vegan, and pH balanced. Research results: In a tolerance test on irritated scalp, 31 subjects during 21 days, using product 3 times a week:- 93% of women felt scalp was soothed

Whitney B.
This shampoo would be getting a higher star review from me if it weren't for two things:

1. The price
2. The fact that it's tested on animals

I received this shampoo in a VoxBox and used it until I had none left. Due to the small size of the bottle, that was only eight days. This wasn't an issue because I did not purchase it myself, but I can't justify paying $20+ for a mediocre shampoo that won't even last one month. Yes it worked decently well, but in my opinion, not well enough to justify the price. If Klorane increases the sizes of their product bottles and stops testing on animals, I would be willing to try out their brand again. Until then, I'd say this is a pass.
morgan b.
This is a good product, It has a nice scent, but could've been longer lasting or more potent. However, it made my hair feel a little stringy. It may be best for more oily hair. I think it's worth a try but I have more favorites for sure. I am biased, I enjoy a more scene shampoo.
Felicia D.
Erie, PA
Okay. I'll admit right now I am a little bit biased. While this product is nice, the fact that they test on animals is very upsetting and off putting to me. The product does do the job and it works nice, but there are plenty of products that do not test on animals and are cruelty free that work even better.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I definitely find that both the shampoo and conditioner have been very soothing for my scalp. I’ve had less dryness and itchiness since returning to using these. I find the scent is very lovely, but it is light and not overpowering at all. Peonies are actually my favorite flowers so I love the light floral scent of this line.Seeing how the shampoo is formulated without SLS, it does’t foam up a ton. However, it creates a very light sud that does a nice job of cleansing without drying or stripping natural oils from the hair/scalp.
Lena J.
San Francisco, CA
This shampoo is super hydrating and felt great on my scalp. Plus my hair smells like perfume since the peony is one of my favorite flowers! I use it with the corresponding gel conditioner which I enjoy too. I received this product complimentary for review purposes.

Shena O.
Bellevue, NE
Best shampoo I've ever used. I have chronic dry skin and this is hands down the best shampoo for my scalp. It calms the scalp and keeps my hair soft without weighing it down. Klorane has some amazing g products that everyone should give a try!
Anchalee P.
Charlotte, NC
Once I put this on my scalp, it INSTANTLY refreshed it. It was a nice cool soothing feeling. I deal with really bad scalp issues so this was such a relief when I tried it. Plus, it smells so good! If you combine it with the other product, you are good to go!

I just wished it was a little bigger in size.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love this stuff! I'm all about smells and packaging and the packaging didn't do it so much for me but I love peony so I thought I'd give it a try and oh my goodness am I glad I did! I washed my hair with this right after I cut it and it helped soothe any itching I had and left my hair smelling amazing!
Alexis R.
Craryville, NY
This shampoo really helps my scalp and dandruff issues. I love the scent. It’s a light peony scent. I always end up returning to this shampoo because it completely heals my scalp and relieves the itching.
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
Amazing shampoo! It not only makes my hair feel soft and healthy-looking, but it smells SO good! If you're a fan of floral scents, this is for you!
Vanessa V.