BY KLORANE

A smoothing and nourishing shampoo that gently cleanses and tames unruly, frizzy and unmanagable hair.

Abby R.
Minneapolis
This is my favorite shampoo! It cleans my hair very well without leaving it layered with buildup like other shampoos do. The smell was a little strange at first. It smells like cut grass, but its grown on me and I've come to like it quite a bit.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
Klorane shampoos all smell so good and this one is no exception. I have wavy hair that can get quite frizzy and this shampoo really helped, although it was a little drying. I used it with the matching conditioner, which is also pretty nice and helped with the dryness from the shampoo.
Tiare C.
Very happy with the product, had super battered hair and this shampoo I repair the hair completely, leaving it silky and very shiny, the results I saw after the third application
zizou z.
I have super dry hair with SPILT ENDS which is not pretty :( i read good reviews about it and i decided to try it ! I used it for about 2 months with the conditionner and i was supprised 😍i love it my hair looked healthier and was way more shinny
Madalena C.
If your hair gets oily easily than this right here it's your baby! I've used for a year know because my hair its the worst and it never failed me. I've used endless different products and this one is definitely my ride or die!
nassima e.
J'aime beaucoup ce shampoing de la marque Klorane
C'est un shampoing au lait de papyrus il lisse et nutritive les cheveux sec et indisciplinés et il répare les cheveux en profondeur
Et en plus c'est un shampoing testé sous contrôle dermatologique
💚💚💚