Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter

A moisture-rich shampoo that gently cleanses, nourishes and restores lasting hydration to dry hair. Hair becomes soft, silky and shiny.

Does this shampoo help with frizziness?
I Received a sample of this at ulta but I’m not quite sure what to do with it. Everything is in French. Please help?
Start your review of Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Sara C.
Best smelling shampoo I've ever used. It makes the hair feel great and healthy but above all, THE SMELL. It is heavenly and lingers in your hair all day long. Im obsessed.
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Elisabetta H.
This smells delicious. It is a very soft and nice creamy product. This is about it on its good sides. My hair reach my waist. I have thin, large wave and head full hair. Beside some split ends and a little dryness from dying my hair black, my hair are healthy. No breakage, no whole cat in the brush every time. This shampoo was a bit drying. I have very shiny hair but with this shampoo/conditioner they were dull. Fizzy. Poufy. Got dirty after day 2 (i often do hair detox and other shampoos usually keep my hair as just washed for at least 3 days). Will "recycle" this full size product on my 10 years old son's short hair. Wont be repurchasing again.
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: ULTA
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter If the shampoo is wrong, expect problems with combing. In the case of this shampoo, they weren't long in coming. Hair matted into one big dreadlocks and was harder to comb than with silicone shampoos. If it were not for this huge minus - the shampoo would be ideal: thick, rich texture (thanks to this economical consumption), mango aroma, good cleansing. Klorane
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,491 reviews
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received this awhile ago in a beauty subscription box and I am happy that I finally got around to using this shampoo. The smell of mango's is intoxicating . My hair had the smell of 🥭 mango's all day. I was satisfied with how well it moisturized my hair , I feel it could have been a bit more moisturizing though.
Marion E.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
When I had a $20 gift card to Sephora, this is what I purchased. (It looks like Sephora no longer carries this particular Klorane product.) I have a hard time justifying $20 of "real" money for shampoo, but I would consider buying this for myself again as a special treat. It's a creamy shampoo that will clean your hair without stripping it of moisture. It doesn't create a ton of suds when you rub it in. The mango scent is divine, providing an aromatherapy sort of experience.
Winnie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was pretty nourishing at first but the more I use it the more I realize how frizzy my hair was getting. Then I switched shampoos and my hair looked much healthier. I don’t really trust this shampoo anymore and it’s too pricey.
Alexandra H.
Klorane Shampoo with Mango Butter uploaded by Alexandra H.
I received a deluxe sample of this shampoo as part of a purchase from Ulta and I cannot express just how much I love the smell! Mango is one of my favorite scents and it is definitely very fragrant. The scent lasts for a long time in the hair which many people may not like, but I do! It leaves my hair so smooth and shiny. My hair has been pretty dry due to the humidity and this has been perfect due to it being for dry hair. I am running out of it fast and will definitely be buying a full size bottle of this once my current shampoo(s) run out!
Shelbie  M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love the smell of this shampoo...it rinses out nice and once my hair is dried it looks soft and shiny!!! Its worth picking it up and trying for yourself....the price is a little high for the amount you get.
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Klorane hair brand. This shampoo has a nice smell and cleaned my hair well. Nothing special about it, just good shampoo for every day use. Gave 4 stars because it’s a little pricey for the amount of the product.
Anya G.
Kirkland, WA
Purchased at: Pharmaca
I have a wavy dry hair, and I absolutely love this shampoo! My hair seems to like it too! It feels soft and smooth, I use klorane mango leave in conditioner after, when my hair is dry. Also, the smell is just amazing. It's a bit pricey, but worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sissy N.
Agrinio, Aitoloakarnania
Jessica H.
sanfrancisco
il y a 3 ans
Hanine A. il y a 3 ans
Yes I actually have low lights
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
il y a 4 ans
Donna H. il y a 8 mois
I have only bought the shampoo for $20 and love it. I use it in a rotation of other shampoos so it lasts longer.