BY KLORANE

Deliver maximum shine to dull hair. Shampoo with magnolia gently cleans hair and delivers maximum shine. It's key ingredient, magnolia wax which is extracted from the shiny leaves, smoothes the cuticle for maximum light reflection, hydration and natural antioxidant protection. Its creamy, pearlescent formula leaves hair smooth, soft and shiny. Sls-free, paraben-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
My sister recently had a girl from Paris stay at our house for a few weeks and she had this shampoo. At first I was not sure what to think, because the scent was so different from the scents here in America (very soft and floral). But she had me try it one day and it felt amazing on my hair! Still trying to find a place where i can buy it here.
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
This is pretty good and left my hair super soft and pretty. it felt good on my hair I only used it a few times but I would use it longer because of the feel my hair has after I shower.