BY KLORANE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A shampoo enriched with flax fiber to add volume and texture to fine, flat hair. Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber cleanses your tresses without weighing down fine, limp strands. The exclusive ultra-light formula is designed to provide long-term support and volumize hair from the roots. Perfect for all hair types, the flax fiber forms an invisible film around the hair to leave it texturized and full of body. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This cruelty-free product is formulated without silicone. Research results: In a clinical study:- 91% preferred it to their usual shampoo- 94% felt their hair had more volume see more...

• I have very thin hair that gets oily quite quickly after ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jacqueline O.
I am not fond of the smell particularly from this brand but I do love how it lathers my hair. Normally I want something that speaks to me in terms of smells I know everyone has different preferences but I dnt like anything that has too much of a strong smell. It might just be me personally because ever since I had a baby my sense of smell is different.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this product for about a week now and I can already tell I will be repurchasing. With other shampoos, I felt like my hair was never all the way clean and it would get oily again right away. Not with this shampoo. My hair feel so clean and light like when they wash it at the salon. So good!
April H.
Review for: Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber 13.5 oz more...
I have been searching for a shampoo that would be light, energizing, and add volume to my thin hair. I think I've found it in Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber! It's perfect for the summer with a pleasing fragrance that isn't too overpowering, that adds texture and volume to your hair. One of my new favorite products!
Elea T.
Review for: Klorane Shampoo with Flax Fiber, 6.7 fl oz more...
I bought this shampoo to add volume to my hair and I can’t see any results. But anyway it’s a great normal shampoo and it smells very good. It does makes my hair a little bit dry, and there’s a weird dry texture when on in the shower.
Erin W.
I have very thin hair that gets oily quite quickly after washing, but I know it's not great for your hair to wash it every day. Does this product keep hair clean long enough to prevent overwashing?

back