Klorane Shampoo with Essential Olive Extract uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KLORANE

The key to youthful-looking hair. This shampoo that restores balance back to the scalp, improves styling hold and strengthens age-weakened hair.

Buy on ULTA
Amy R.
This was a different type of shampoo then what I'm used to. I don't feel it lathered as well as normally you'd expect. It did have a clean smell and left my long hair soft and full of body. It felt somewhat like maybe I should have lathered rinsed repeated? I received this as sample size in one of my beauty boxes so I'm unsure of price. I'd have to say if it's not expensive I'd actually buy.
Nino N.
I received this in allure beauty box. I have natural brown hair, not too damaged, but it really needs extra moisture and volume. This shampoo does no magic, I don't think it helps volumize hair, but it is not too bad either. It has neutral smell, does not foam much and is not too pricey. I am not going to purchase it again.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
This shampoo suds up really well but has a weird smell. It rinses clean and leaves my hair soft. I just don't care for the smell! That ruins it all for me because then I get whiffs of it all day :( if smells don't bother you, this is a nice cleansing shampoo
Liliana H.
I don't get this shampoo!! I get nice looking hair one day and then the other days it looks like I need to get a shower. I usually only wash my hair once a week. I don't think it works well.
Cassie C.
I received a sample size of this shampoo in a subscription box. I felt like I had to use quite a bit to saturate all of my hair, and I didn't like the scent. It also made my hair oily in a short time. However, it did make my curls very pretty!
Catherine G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was my first time using anything from Klorane and I was very excited to receive this.
Pros:
Great packaging! (labels come off nicely and can easily be used for other products)
LOVED the smell of this product.
Had great lather and my hair felt nice after being washed.

Cons:
I did find that after I let my hair air dry, that my scalp just felt like it was oily.
Almost as if I hadn't washed it for days... which I thought was odd.
I suffer from a very sensitive scalp as well, and I found this made my scalp itch.

So far I've used this product twice and both times it has given me bad results. Such a disapointment! :(
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I really like the way this shampoo suds up and the way it leaves my hair feeling! I wasn't a big fan of the smell but I've definitely tried worse shampoos!
Mckenzie L.
Gallipolis ferry
I have color treated hair and I cannot use this anymore but when I did use it it was very enter and I really liked how clean it made my hair feel.
Margarita V.
I love this product! It leaves your dry hair and scalp clean and shiny and soft. It hydrates your hair and scalp as well as nourishes it.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
I really love this shampoo, however I dont like the smeel I feel this is really good for my hair. It leaves my hair soft and I really love that