Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date uploaded by Nunu P.

BY KLORANE

A shampoo enriched with desert date to restore and nourish very dry, damaged, and brittle hair. Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date deeply hydrates while strengthening the keratin structure of very dry, damaged hair. Enriched with desert date, which is rich in lipids and proteins, it works to repair split-ends and smooth for hair that's nourished, silky, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free and formulated without silicone. Research results: In a clinical study:- 91% felt their hair was softer after 2 weeks of use see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Klorane Shampoo with Desert Date 6.7 oz more...
I cannot for the life of me remember where I acquired this little tiny bottle of shampoo..
but I found it in the back of my bath closet and decided to use it up
It was nice for just a tiny sample of shampoo. I think I was able to get two uses or so from it
I have never seen this brand in stores before so not sure if I would buy again or not
The fragrance and lather were however noticeably nice but seems pricey for the tiny amount you get
sara d.
Brisbane
I recently tried a sample bottle of this. Over the 2 or 3 times I did use this I really like the scent and texture of my hair after shampooing. I didnt feel like my hair had been stripped dry.