BY KLORANE

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Purity Vitality Normal to Oily Hair Frequent use 2 Paraben-free 3 Dermatologist tested Klorane Shampoo with Citrus pulp detoxifies and clarifies normal to oily hair. Air pollution, hard water and side effects of modern life cause normal hair to become weighed down and devitalized. This shampoo contains a synergistic combination of Citrus pulp and a complex of sebo-regulators to revitalize and purify the hair. It removes dulling residues from the hair and scalp, neutralizes hard water and toners the hair fiber.

Nikole K.
This is a great shampoo! I occasionally like to switch up shampoos and I find this clarifying shampoo to be a great product to use occasionally. Sometimes you just want the residual gunk out of your hair. I love the smell too!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Klorane is well known for their dry shampoo so I decided to give their regular shampoo a try. I didn't find this to be bad just nothing great. I might try an different type of Klorane shampoo though.
Jennifer F.
I liked this shampoo okay. It did a great job of cleansing the build up but left my hair dried out.
S M.
This is a fabulous shampoo.  It really cleans well without being at all stripping. I've got colour treated hair and this shampoo is good at getting rid of oil and dirt without leaving hair dried out. It leaves hair really soft and shin and smells great, too!
Elea T.
I love the shampoo and the smell, makes the hair soft. Meant to make my hair look grassy less quickly, I didn’t see any results, a bit disappointed but I still like it as a normal shampoo.