BY KLORANE

Anti-Yellowing & Shine Enhancing White and/or Gray Hair. Properties :  selected by our Research Centre and controlled by our Plant Extraction Unit, Klorane centaury extract , owes its coloring properties to a natural blue pigment called cyanocentaureine.  With its very gently emulsifying base and specific volume-enhancing untangling agent, this formula allows frequent use.  Free of any synthetic dyes, Klorane centaury extract shampoo prevents the yellowing of white or grey hair, revives its radiance and adds subtle and radiant silvery highlights. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Vlora P.
This shampoo is so good! It balanced out my combination scalp. Makes my hair silky and smooth. Definitely a buy! Love their other hair products too - and a big fan of the dry shampoo.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
When I bleach out my hair, this does such a great job at busting any brass before I apply color. It leaves hair clean, fresh smelling, and deep cleans away any buildup, or oils. It's so perfect for use before coloring, or keeping blonde hair bright!
Savannah D.
Knoxville, TN
Love this shampoo! Hydrates my hair so well and is great for oily scalps. It's great for damaged hair and is a lot better than the offbrand shampoo I'm used to buying. I will definitely continue purchasing this and would recommend to anyone.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been looking for a non-purple shampoo for my silver hair, and tried this one as I've seen it recommended on more than one website. It lathers up and cleans well, and has a light herbal fragrance...not too flowery. As others have said, I wish there was a conditioner to go with it. I just used an ordinary, inexpensive "drugstore" conditioner to get the tangles out of my long hair. My hair was smooth and shiny with good volume, and the silver color did seem enhanced. I like this shampoo, and will continue to buy it and use it on an ongoing basis. Highly recommended.
member-0388b
This is so good for my hair and I would definitely recommend.It kept my hair looking very clean for a long time and I didn’t need to grab my dry shampoo so I would definitely repurchase if I could
Wilaines L.
My hairdresser couldn't believe how my hair looked after using this shampoo, exclusively, for a month. My hair is so white it has a tendency to yellow...this really works to keep the yellow out. My hair is very short and spikey and everything shows up. The smell is also fantastic. Small bottle
Ashley R.
This shampoo is good an it was a try moisturizing. But it was also a little to drying for the hair.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
My birthday I love you merry merry thanksgiving hope you’re having fun with your family and 🎁
Donia D.
Tunisie
I used this shampoo I really liked very much. I noticed the difference quickly and it is natural and good for hair when I used it I felt the brightness and shine in my hair. But unfortunately did not allow me the opportunity to re-buy it.
Anne C.
Bouctouche , NB
I would love to try this product . Ive try everything and nothing seems to do the trick . Im gonna have to look for it hopefully fpr a good price
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Would this work for blondes?
ramirezkarina
Para que sirve este shampoo?? Nunca lo havia visto!!
Chloe A.
Edinburgh
Where's the best place to buy this
Brittany B.
I would love to try this out one day.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Is this brand cruelty free?