BY KLORANE

This shampoo is enriched with an extract of oat milk that moisturises, softens and protects your hair thanks to a healthy high content of lipids and vitamins. It gently absorbs dirt from the scalp and hair shaft without disturbing their natural balance. It's therefore also well tolerated by children and people with vulnerable hair.

A gentle, everyday shampoo, for all hair types, with softening oat milk that preserves the natural balance of the scalp.

Mary D.
Based on reviews from Sephora, I thought I'd really like this shampoo. It is just ok. It smells good and cleans well, but after rinsing it is essential that a conditioner be used. I have fine hair, but a lot of it with a slight natural wave.
Pembe V.
Bronx , NY
Good product.I cleans my hair good but i especially love their dry shampoo since my hair is oily at my roots and it's also great to use on the go
Jamie S.
Gentle and effective, with a fresh linen scent that won't overpower other products (or give you a headache in the shower).
S M.
I really like this shampoo. It cleans my scalp well and is lightweight so  doesn't weigh my hair down. It also doesn't strip my hair or make my hair dry. It is a good, basic shampoo that I like to keep on hand. I toggle between Klorane and the Loreal Everpure range.
Sara M.
I liked this shampoo. It didn't irritate my sensitive scalp, it has a good scent and it cleans good enough at first. But its effect won't last very long and after a while, it's almost like my hair got used to it and it stopped being effective. All in all, although it is one of the few shampoos my scalp doesn't react to, it is simply a good enough product. Maybe if you don't have a sensive and oily scalp it would work better for you.
Manchester📍 H.
Manchester
This one is for every kind of hair perfect for family shampoo, i personally use more other ones but i also have used this one.
Marietta F.
West midlands , Brierley Hill
All their products seem to me very good, especially if you have delicate scalp, with dandruff or allergies
kate k.
Oakville, ON
Does this shampoo justify the retail price?