3 colors available

BY KLORANE

Dry and damaged hair Klorane Laboratories and plants All Klorane plants are selected for their recognized activity and perfect safety.  They are grown and harvested in compliance with very strict norms to guarantee their quality:  the "Klorane plant research procedure".  Obtained according to the scientific of the pharmaceuticals industry, their extracts are specially designed and dosed in active ingredients, thereby ensuring constant efficacy. Klorane s mango butter The mango tree, Mangifera indica L., is a sacred tree for Hindus.  Cultivated in India for over 4000 years, this tree is strong and can reach 30 to 40 meters high.  The fruit it produces, mango, has a kernel particularly rich in fatty acids, from which butter is obtained through extraction. Proven effectiveness Klorane Laboratories have selected mango butter for its high conten see more...

Buy on ULTA
Patti T.
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
This shampoo smells so good.....like a mango smoothie. I have fine, thin hair that I have to condition in order to get a comb through it. When I started using this shampoo, I discovered that I don't need condtioner anymore, only a light detangler and I'm good to go. My hair smells yummy all day and its light and bouncy.
Anne T.
Anne T.
I don't notice any dramatic difference in how my hair looks, but I love the smell! It lathers nicely, makes my hair clean without any buildup, and generally does what it's supposed to do! My only real reason not to buy it would be the price, but I notice I can use a little less of this shampoo for the same results.
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great shampoo. I have very thick, coarse hair and this makes it very hydrated and manageable. The smell is absolutely amazing, just like fresh mangoes. It rinsed out very well and left my hair smelling amazing for hours. I received this in an Allure beauty box, and I can't wait to try out the conditioner.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First tried this while abroad and fell in love at first wash. Not only is the mango fragrance sweet and gentle but the lather is very full and feels like it's cleaning my hair while making it softer and healthier. The conditioner is also a great addition to your hair routine, so I'd highly recommend as a system!
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Almost I finish this shampoo to see the result from it actually my hair didn't get any moisturize as what it say on the product it it's just a normal shampoo but love the smell it's stay long time on the hair , it's expensive bought it from Sephora
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is average, if it's expensive i wouldn't throw my money away for it because i know that pantene has better hair care products. The smell of it is amazing and i like the consistency of it as well. It was fun to sample!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this in an allure beauty box and love it I need less conditioner with this it doesn't dry my hair and it smells amazing like sunshine in a bottle
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
National city, CA
I love the smell, is not heavy on the hair leaves scalp clean not greasy feeling, and the hair doesn't have to much frizz, and I don't use the conditioner.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo but at times it makes my hair feel dry. the smell is amazing and the price is not bad. I feel like this shampoo last a very long time.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has a lovely true mango scent and cleaned my hair wonderfully also! No dry or frizz afterwards. Unfortunately, contains sulfates.