Klorane Nourishing and Untangling Conditioning Balm with Mango Butter uploaded by Aseel A.Klorane Nourishing and Untangling Conditioning Balm with Mango Butter uploaded by claudia j.

BY KLORANE #62 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Nourishing and untangling conditioning balm Dry and Damaged Hair Klorane s mango butter The mango tree, Mangifera indica L, is a sacred tree for Hindus.  Cultivated in India for over 4000 years, this tree is strong and can reach 30 to 40 meters high.  The fruit it produces, mango, has a kernel particularly rich in fatty acids, from which butter is obtained through extraction. Proven Effectiveness Klorane Laboratories have selected mango butter for its high content in fatty acids which nourish the hair shaft and fill in the cracks of the surface hydrolipic film.  A specific nourishing agent has also been included in the formula to smooth down hair scales and coat the hair to facilitate untangling.  Hypoallergenic.* For manageable, easier-to-untangle hair in complete gentleness.  Nourished and smooth, you will once again flaunt all their shine and softnes

• Have you tried this? Does it help super dry skin??? 2 Answers
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my birch box.  This conditioner isn't going to save your hair, but it will make it smell good like mangos.  It gave my dried out hair a little bit of hydration, but nothing too great.  I wouldn't repurchase as it is a little expensive.
claudia j.
Providence, RI
My hair is bleached to the bone: Once upon a time, I had hair that I've dyed, heat-damaged, and swam in. And then I went even worse by bleaching my mahogany hair platinum blonde. I picked up this conditioning balm to add to my shower caddy, hoping that it would work.
Soooooo the verdict: it's nourishing&moisturizing and my hair didn't break off the way my friends swore it would, but this conditioner didn't save me either. My hair was still brittle and weak and I had to cut several inches off, which is sad considering the price point.
(Gotta say that I might consider splurging again for the amazing scent though. Wow)
Aseel A.
Portland, OR
Really I disappointed about this product first of all my hair is fine and little bit frizzy and all the time I'm looking for something that moisturize my hair as it say this conditioner must give to my hair but didn't get any good result from it and the smell is not good like the shampoo also it's expensive compared with the amount of the product
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I have very fine hair that is frizzy but gets greasy very fast and this conditioner did weigh it down slightly but not enough to make me dislike it. I really love the scent of this stuff. When I read mango I thought it was going to be extremely overpowering but it does have a very tart hint to it which evens out the mango nicely and I really liked using this conditioner.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This product has a wonderful smell that has a nice lingering scent even after the shower. However, my hair is very dry and frizzy and this product didn't really seem to do any magic as to smoothing my hair. While this is probably a great product for someone with normal to slightly dry hair it wasn't quite the product for my needs.
Emily W.
A million stars! I love this conditioner! It makes my hair feel hydrated without feeling weighed down - just perfectly soft and light and helps control frizz. I've paired it with many different shampoos and this is the game changer. Smells amazing! I always have a backup of this in my bathroom.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
I received this product as a sample. Is used as a conditioner in wet hair and then rinsed. I really hoped it would moisturize my hair a bit more, not a wonder but it works very well if your hair is not so damaged. And it smells delicious
KARLA V.
EL klorane nutritiva   es muy bueno siempre deja el cabello sedoso, hidratado y Fácil de peinar   siempre lo he USADO
A mi siempre me ha gustado usar acondicionador, y este me ayuda mucho porque le da un buen cuidado a mi cabello
Rebekah W.
Have you tried this? Does it help super dry skin???