Klorane No-Rinse Care with Papyrus Milk uploaded by Elaine Teresa P.

BY KLORANE

Nourishing and Smoothing Dry and unruly hair Demonstrated Effectiveness Luscious, lightweight and delicately scented, the Klorane no-rinse care with papyrus milk durably smoothes the hair fibers without weighing down the hair.  Frizziness is controlled, hair is silky and soft, styling is made easier and holds throughout the day.  Hypoallergenic*. After 1st application, 95% of women said their hair was easy to style and 79% noted a better frizz control effect.** ; * formulated to minimize risks of allergic reactions. **usage test performed on 63 women with dry and unruly hair for 2 weeks . see more...

Morgan T.
I adore this mask! My face feel so hydrated and soft afterwards, and if you put it on your nose, you can see it draw out your blackheads which is a little gross but soo much fun. Anytime I feel stressed I put his on, if only for the lovely smell
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a soft formule, say be nutritive and leave smooth the hair. I have some sample and this klorane creme is very good.
Anais F.
Riverside, CA
5 stars for 5 stares this review will get
Don't mind me
I think it's nice though so why not give it a go
Aisley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mask! It leaves your skin feeling so moisturized, soft and it smells super good!
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
I really hate this product it smells awful and it makes a big rash on me I don't recommend
Jessica L.
Kamloops
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smelling face mask I own. So refreshing and makes my skin feel amazing. Lol I even over my arms with this stuff before going in the shower.