BY KLORANE

Size: 5.1 fl. oz Nourishes in-depth the hair fiber Strengthens keratin and restructures the hair No silicones, parabens or sulfates Desert Date { Balanites aegyptiaca L. Delile } The desert date palm is a remarkable tree that uses its own nutrients to stay healthy for months by optimizing the limited resources from its environment. We chose the Balanites aegyptiaca L. species for its high concentration of fatty acids and proteins that gives it its repairing properties. How to Use After using Shampoo with desert date, remove excess water and apply mask in sections from root to tip. Comb through; leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse. For optimal results, leave on for 20 minutes and cover hair with a warm towel, then rinse thoroughly. Use once a week as a deep treatment or more frequently for very damaged hair.

Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I want to eat this is smells so good! This is my favorite after sun hair mask for summer. And my favorite hair mask for after skiing in the winter. Maybe this is my favorite mask for every season! Delicious!
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
This mask smells like gingerbread cookies and feels really, really good in your hair. BUT, I didn't find this to be at all moisturizing and ended up not using it as a mask at all. I have curly hair and used this after I rung out the water in my hair when getting out of the shower as kind of a shining agent. This product did add a lot of shine to my hair and worked better at smoothing than moisturizing. Would consider repurchasing because of the smell, I mean come on. It smells like Christmas.
Tiana V.
Smells amazing and makes my hair feel so good! Love using this on my “off” days when I can pamper myself!
Marifer Z.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
This mask is used once a week, I like to use it when it is summer so that my hair dries and this mask hydrates my hair a lot, I like it a lot and it smells good, it helps a lot to nourish the hair and it looks healthy, I like very much , it also has an accessible price, if I would buy it again
Gaby L.
I love this mask, i use it once or twice a week. It had really helped me keep moisture in my hair. I color my hair every few months and this really helps. I find that for the cost you can't beat it. I've repurchased this at least 5 times.
Karen K.
Laval, QC
I adore this mask. I used it theoughout winter and it kept my hair soft and vibrant. The scent is nice too

Sephora