BY KLORANE

A waterproof, UV protecting dry oil that leaves hair hydrated, silky and beautifully radiant. Protects hair against the drying affects of the pool, sun and surf.

Buy on ULTA
Felicia M.
I spray on Klorane mango oil while my hair is still damp after taking a shower. I think it smells great, and gives my usually dull/frizzy hair some much needed luster and silkiness. The fact that it helps protect my hair against sun damage is a huge plus!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Once you smell this mango spray you'll be hooked.
I like to spritz it on my hair when I'm going to the beach or pool.
It's a little oily, so don't spray too much.
Annie🐻💕 R.
This is a great shine spray! It add so much hydration to my hair. The smell sells itself! I love the mango scent it's so delicious! Just a couple of sprays revives any hair style.
Lynn T.
When I first saw this at Sephora it was so divine! The scent and the feel it lingered all night that I promised myself to pick up a bottle during the sales... 6 months later I bought two but I'm only going to keep one. The scent doesn't seem to last long and it's not that hydrating. The the biggest downer is the scent, it's more sour mango then a sweet mango, doesn't smell good when I'm in the office and I get a whiff of it... like what is that tartness
Spade _.
This product is great for people with oily hair because it does not male your hair oily at all. Also, it smells super good and makes your hair smell awesome
MaryLee P.
Blackwood, NJ
Has an SPF for your hair. Keeps hair shiny. Can use on wet or dry hair. Great styler or finisher! Keep it in your beach bag to keep color looking vibrant!!
momo o.
Montreal, QC
Great for the ends after a blow dry
I find however there are better options at a great price put there for other brands, a bit pricey for what it is and the size.
I'm satisfied with the product not crazy about it.
Michaela P.
adelaide
The klorane mango oil spray can be very sticky and doesn’t smell too good the oil actually made my hair go hard and stick.
Crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
does anyone know if this product damages your hair at all
Jamie A.
Does this one really work for dry hair?