BY KLORANE

Leave-in spray with flax fiber adds volume and texture to fine, flat hair. This spray provides instant volume by lifting the roots, adding texture one strand at a time, and giving hair body without weighing it down. Hair has long-lasting volume that is light and supple. Silicone-free, paraben-free.

bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I like it but it's too expensive. Keeps hair moisturized and shiny looking for at least couple days. So it works for me.i will only use it of I am going to an event etc, it's too pricy for daily use.
Jessica O.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely this product gives volume. I wouldn't ever use it alone, as it's somewhat drying and it feels like previous products I've used with grapeseed oil - not right for the texture of my hair. But instead of treating this like a leave-in conditioner, I spray it at my roots before I put in my curl cream or use another moisturizing, de-frizzing product.
Crystal R.
Bronx
Pretty good dry shampoo. Doesn't leave that white residue on my scalp that some other brands do. Smells great and makes my hair last an extra day.
Mietta B.
Melbourne
This is a good conditioning and volumising spray at the same time. It smells super fresh. Just spritz around the crown of the head and scrunch. Adds some moisture and also some definition to my hair.