BY KLORANE

Leave-in fluid. With mango butter. Nourishing and protective. Dry and damaged hair, split ends Mango, form the mango tree, which is sacred in Asia, belongs to the Anacardiaceae family and is traditionally used for its nourishing properties. We selected Mangifera indica L. species because its kernel is particularly rich in essential fatty acids with nourishing and restorative properties with scientifically proven efficacy. The kernels are left to dry naturally in the sun, and then they are cold pressed to extract a butter that is incorporated into Klorane Leave-in fluid with mango butter. For dry hair and split ends, this luscious and silky fluid repairs and pr.

Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
I love Klorane for other products such as their dry shampoo. This leave in fluid smells amazing but I would've thought it could hydrate my dry ends better since I know their other products well.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really thick, wavy hair that doesn't get greasy easily but this stuff made my hair feel stringy and gross. It made my hair super greasy. Wouldn't recommend.
Shana P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this product smells so good makes skin so soft love it. Also it iant that expensive so you can afford it and have to beautiful skin your looking for (:
Lovell B.
El Paso
I love the smell of this product and it gave my hair a nice shine. The only downfall was the price...It was on the higher end side.
Amber R.
Raeford, NC
It is a wonderful product. It is a bit of the pricey side. I would not buy over and over again but it is a nice treat.
Kat B.
Madison, CT
A little expensive, but worth it. I've had mine forever and it still makes my thick hair manageable and super soft.
Krista N.
Malakoff, TX
Klorane is one of my favorite hair care brands. All of they products are super effective and smell great
Danielle W.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this product but its a little on the expensive side for me. love this product
Emka E.
I love klorane and the smell is awesome! it's a bit expensive but it's worh it it lasts a long time.
Try it you won't regret it
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this help de-frizz thick hair?