BY KLORANE

An ultra-gentle leave-in spray that detangles instantly, protecting even the most delicate hair while restoring its beauty and softness. This spray features an extra-gentle formula that is suitable for the whole family. It detangles and provides anti-static action while respecting the natural balance of the scalp and hair. The result is hair that is soothed, manageable, and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is cruelty-free, does not contain silicone, and is dermatologist tested. see more...

Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
When I wake up late and don't have time for a shower I love using this product. It is hydrating and it makes my hair shine and not look oily like it did when I woke up. It is very effective. It is a wonderful product that I would say everyone should give a try.
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
Does its job as a dry shampoo. I do still get that funny, crunchy feeling that alot of dry shampoo leaves. I'm most put off by scents that products leave but this was pretty minimal. Ive only received a travel size version but it did last me quite a few months.
Shyanne H.
Pocatello, ID
This works so well.  I loves the way it gets rid extra oil and makes my hair smell fresh. I did not notice any residue or dulling  of my hair.
Evangilene G.
I really love this brand! It always make my hair feel so good. I also use the dry shampoo. Works good on my damaged hair.
LAIRA A.
MINDEN, NV
Is one of my favorites products. Hair looks amazing and smells great. The price is very affordable and the quality of the product is superb. Helps a lot to improve a healthy and shined hair
Krystin T.
Blaine, WA
This stuff works like a gem, I love how lightweight it is and it smells delicious too! It's quite affordable too.