BY KLORANE

New Formula Nutrition Hydration For Dry Hair, Lengths Ends 2 Botanical Extract 3 Helps Nourish Soften Dermatologically Tested Paraben-Free Silicone-Free Klorane leave-in cream with mango butter, helping to nourish and soften, dry hair, over the whole length to the tips. The mango, fruit of the sacred mango tree which originated in Asia, is traditionally used for its nourishing properties. We have chosen the species Mangifera indica L, the kernel of which is high in fatty acids and polysaccharides, with scientifically proven nourishing and protective properties. The kernels are sun-dried naturally and then cold pressed, rendering highly nourishing mango butter. Daily treatment for dry hair, this creamy and fluid day cream helps nourish the hair without weighing it down. It acts as a protective coating over the full length of the hair and helps prevent the appearanc

Yari S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells good and feels good in your hair when your first apply , if you do apply too much your hair starts to feel a bit dirty ... I just didn’t see too much of a difference for my hair while using this, definitely did hydrate my hair but not to the extent I like. If you have normal hair I think this would definitely work out for you
Camille F.
Studio City , CA
This cream does a great job at hydrating parched locks but beware, if you put too much it will make your hair feel dirty. I use it when I air dry my hair and let my curls form on their own. It works well for that. I apply this, then an oil and let my hair do its thing. An added bonus is that it smells really good.
Kelsey J.
Santa Clara, CA
This product is good and I love the smell. It isn't greasy which is nice and does stop frizziness. The reason I only give it four stars is because it isn't a holy Grail product for me.
Jennifer P.
Maspeth, NY
Love the scent and the mostly natural ingredients used in this product. Easy to use but pricey. I’ve used other products with the same promise but received better results with other products. Not convenient to locate either, even living in NY I know two places that sell it.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
I love this stuff! The smell and the way it makes my hair feel is amazing. I’m so glad I got this at Ulta. It really makes my hair soft but not weighed down. Perfect to use everyday! Definitely will keep using it!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Smells good. Nice texture on hair. More natural ingredients. Pricey but might buy again. Moisturizing.
Stefanía R.
Miami
This leave in is true love! The smell is to die for! And the way it makes my hair look is lovely!