BY KLORANE

A lightening and brightening shampoo with chamomile for blonde hair.
This illuminating shampoo with chamomile enhances blonde highlights while gently cleansing and softly detangling even the most delicate hair. Hair lightens naturally and recovers its softness and shine.

• Is it good for dark hair too?1 Answers
  • Do you find that this product causes scalp irritation and...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I received this shampoo as a sample in my birchbox. Overall it's a fine shampoo. It doesn't have much lather and spreads evenly through hair. I have dirty blonde hair, I don't think it helped with lightening or brightening. The smell was nothing extraordinary, it's earthy and has a chamomile sent. Bottom line I don't think I'll be purchasing it in the full size.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
I have very light brown hair and I use this shampoo in the summer for a natural lighter look! The shampoo doesn’t lather too much but don’t know if I’ll pay $20 dollars again for chamomile shampoo.
Haley B.
Frankfort, KY
I don't find that this shampoo does anything special for my hair. I don't see any brightening effects with my blonde hair after using consistently for the past month. Overall I am very underwhelmed with this product. I bought a gift set from Sephora and I am very glad because I would not repurchase a larger bottle
Olga G.
May 2017 Edit - NEW formula / packaging
Giving this product 1 star truly breaks y heart, as I went through 3 of these before (and trust me, do they last!), but this new formula is quite horrible... First of all, it smells like an old-school musty powder, which is such a downgrade from my all-time favorite, honey / chamomile scent.Secondly, the formula itself doesn't lather as mush, doesn't clean as well, and, on top of everything, it makes my hair oily before even 5pm next day... So disappointed.
***Really surprised by all negative comments here.. Perhaps, product received through 3rd party retailers was a knock off? I purchased mine at Sephora and use it every day now, it smells great (just like real chamomile flowers) and cleanses the hair well. I have dark blonde hair and this shampoo gives it nice subtle highlights. Recommend to everyone for daily use!
kristin b.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Tried this product for tbe first and ONLY time last night. Girls, do yourself a favor and save your money by buying a bottle of suave becuase thats what i compare this too.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used up a sample of this. It lasted for several days and in that time I did see a slight lightening of my hair. My hair is a light brown and it only slightly lightened up, but I think the results would be even better after continued use. The smell was absolutely lovely and it thoroughly cleaned my hair. I am definitely going to buy the full size. I would only recommend this to those who already have pretty light hair and just want to change the color a little bit.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
I cannot recommend this product for ANYONE with sensitive skin, it is rather drying and the chamomile can be an irritant to those with Hay fever type allergies. Additionally, it does not have a pleasant scent, rather more chemical in nature. Purchased at Kamay Beauty.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Received this in my July birchbox. My hair is naturally a dark blonde but I lighten it up a bit with some sun in so I was excited to try this. Smells pretty good! It was very calming and natural smelling. My hair felt very clean! Seemed to brighten my blonde a bit too.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in a birchbox and it's alright. I don't really believe it gives my hair any highlights and I think the smell is actually alright. I have blonde hair and it doesn't do anything special the other blonde hair shampoos claim to do either.
Mallory T.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a blonde and this shampoo is an amazing product for my in between purple washes. I love the slight smell and my hair feels amazing once dried. It invigorates my blond and brings out the glow in my highlights. This is a must use for blondes.
Lindsey C.
Mineral, VA
Do you find that this product causes scalp irritation and dryness?
Monique M.
Is it good for dark hair too?