BY KLORANE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A lightweight, moisturizing, pH-balanced gel conditioner with peony extract that provides immediate and 24-hour relief and comfort to the scalp. Key benefits: - Provides scalp comfort - Hydrates the hair and scalp - Adds softness and shine If you want to know more…Reset your scalp with instant relief. This moisturizing Gel Conditioner with soothing peony extract provides an immediate and 24-hour scalp comfort and hydration to sensitive and irritated scalps due to stress, seasonal changes, travel, over coloring, and styling. Its innovative cooling applicator tip allows easy and direct scalp application, leaving hair soft, shiny, and easy to detangle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates Best for dry, itchy, and irritated hair and scalp, this product is silicone-free, biodegradable, vegan, and pH balanced. Research results: In a tolerance test on irritated scalp, 31 subjects during 21 days, twice-weekly use:- 100% of women felt scalp was hydrated and relieved

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I'm currently using the shampoo and the conditioner and I definitely find that both of these products have been very soothing for my scalp. I’ve had less dryness and itchiness since returning to using these. I find the scent is very lovely, but it is light and not overpowering at all. Peonies are actually my favorite flowers so I love the light floral scent of this line.The conditioner is a unique gel texture, unlike most conditioners we are used to. The gel is very light and does not weight hair down but still leaves a very soft feeling to the hair. I also find a get a lot of shine with the gel conditioner.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have a dry itchy scalp, I’d recommend this whole system to you. But even if you can only get one Or two of the products, it still helps immensely. I love how the bottle is designed with a thin narrow tip to help get conditioner out easy without leaking everywhere. I found my hair was left soft and silky and my scalp lasted a lot longer before getting itchy. Really recommend this and they entire peony line for anyone with a dry itchy scalp or any scalp irritation. Also smells beautiful
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
I received this product in my VoxBox, however, this review is not biased. This gel conditioner feels very lightweight on my hair, and like the Peony shampoo, it smells amazing!
Whitney B.
This is by no means my favorite conditioner, but it does leave my hair feeling very soft and manageable. I received this product in a VoxBox along with two other Klorane products, and this would be my least favorite of them. I have no complaints about it, but it's not impressive enough for me to switch from my regular conditioner.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
The Conditioner is good but its not my favorite for my curly dry hair. I usually don't put conditioner on my scalp but I feel that it's so lightweight that I can and it can actually help your dry itchy scalp. I wouldn't  purchase it for a good conditioner for your hair, but i'd use it to condition your scalp.
Abby R.
Minneapolis
This is my favorite conditioner made by klorane. It smells like flowers and very lightweight. It doesn't feel greasy or heavy, yet it conditions extremely well.