BY KLORANE

Gentle, oil-free eye makeup remover, with a pH close to that of human tears, effectively removes all traces of eye makeup while soothing skin around the eyes.

Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
This make up remover is honestly the bomb works really well with waterproof eye and face make up. I bought it at planet beauty for the bigger size one which is $30 but I get a discount for $22 which is awesome. I highly recommend this remover and is wonderful for sensitive eyes
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
I got this as a sample in one of my Ipsy bags. I don’t love eye makeup removers but this one worked fine. It did remove my eye makeup. It didn’t sting my eyes so that’s a plus. I usually like to use a balm to remove my makeup so I wouldn’t repurchase but it did work
Viridiana G.
I definitely like this eye makeup remover better than the waterproof version.  I felt like it removed my make up better and more gently.  I would definitely recommend testing this out for yourself!
Brandi S.
Reno
I originally got this as a sample in one of my beauty subscriptions. I love this stuff, it takes it all off and the 'oil' soaks in very quickly making my dry under eye quite moisturized. The little sample went a long way (woulda been long had I not spilled it). Buying a full sized one, which considering how wonderful it is, totally worth the 16 dollars. I have found it on Amazon and Sephora-alas no Ulta. This is the gentlest way I have ever used to remove eye makeup, even waterproof. I have tried a few of the micellular waters and regular oil but this is simply the best.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way the smiles. Very forward and light. A little bit goes a long way and I typically use foundation, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. This definitely takes all of it off with very small usage. I would recommend it to my friends and family
Amanda E.
I Really want to give five stars to this product. The only reason I'm not is because this bottle is a little harder to work with to get the product out. Other then that this is an amazing eye make up remover. It has a nice smell to it and is gentle. I bought with points through birch box and am so glad that I did. I would repurchase.
Nicole K.
The Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover that I received in my December Ipsy bag was my first experience with this company's products. This makeup remover has been around for a while because it won Allure Magazine's "Best of Beauty Award" in 2012, yet somehow it took until now for me to discover it.

Thanks for the introduction ipsy, I am now interested in Klorane pure botanical care. In the past few years I have been increasingly interested in natural beauty and skincare. I appreciate that this company boasts products that contain plant based key ingredients, are sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free and are 100% vegan. And the product is very effective.

I think that many may be concerned about the effectiveness of natural products that don't contain the chemicals that are known to work. For starters, the packaging is quite pretty and very simple. It has the beautiful floral scent like a bouquet picked from a Parisian hillside, yet the scent is subtle, not at all overpowering.

I wasn't sure how much I needed so I held the bottle up to my cotton round and turned it over three times. With this amount I was able to remove my foundation, eyeshadow, liner and mascara. Which impressed me is that my multiple layers of mascara were removed even though they were coated with a waterproof topcoat (Ulta). I LOVE that this formula is not oily and leaves no residue
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got a sample in an Ipsy bag, I'm not a huge fan of makeup removers in a bottle, I normally stick with makeup remover wipes or baby wipes. Can I just say that this is hypoallergenic, and formulated to minimize allergies and paraben free! What other makeup remover does that?! It smells floraly which is a bit in the middle scent-ish wise. It's waterproof, suitable for sensitive eyes, and contact wearers. It says it's tested under ophthalmological control ( eye doctor) made in France with cornflower water. If you have oily skin like me this is a good thing, the first thing in the ingredients is water and not oil like most bottle removers, I don't see oil listed. I recommend this.
Francesca S.
Capitola, CA
I loved how little product was needed to remove the most stubborn of mascaras & eyeliners. I only gave 4 stars because there was still a residue left behind and I needed to use a face wipe to remove it. Felt like that defeated the object of the product.
Simple packaging. Nothing spectacular .
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great natural & gentle yet effective makeup remover. I received this in my ipsy bag last month and wasn't super excited about it because I don't really use eye makeup remover (90% of the time I only wear mascara which comes off with my face wash). I probably will start using this more often because the ingredients are actually supposed to help strengthen your lashes. It left me feeling a little greasy but I don't mind that at night.. I usually load up on moisturizer or face oils anyways, but if that bothers you then beware!
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
Does this take off all makeup, including waterproof and does it burn your eyes?
Rachel R.
Mountville, PA
Does this work well with waterproof eye makeup? Will it break my eyelashes off?
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I've been looking for an eye makeup remover that actually removes all the mascara from my eyes. Could this be my product?? Anyone use this that doesn't still wake up the next day with raccoon eyes?
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
Does this fully remove mascara and eyeliner? And does it make the skin around your eyes more sensitive if you use it every day?