BY KLORANE

A dry shampoo specifically formulated for darker shades of hair. The ultra-fine powder cleans hair, eliminates dirt, oil and odors and adds volume and texture to hair.

• which dry shampoo do you recommend from brand klorane??1 Answers
  • Does this have brown pigment? Will it transfer to my skin...1 Answers
  • Does this stain light colored clothing?1 Answers
Olivia T.
Portsmouth
I used to use other dry shampoos, and now I will never go back. I am currently on my 3rd Klorane Dry Shampoo and I am still hooked. I have tried several different dry shampoos, and this works the best. It gets rid of any oily appearance at the scalp without having to spray... and spray.. and spray.. like you have to with other dry shampoos. The value of this is wonderful! The scent is clean without being overpowering.
Lyn L.
The best dry shampoo I have used this far! It gets rid of oil, boosts volume, and doesn't leave a super thick residue on the hair. I wash my hair 3 times a week and this is perfect for the in between washing days or if I need to add a little texture to my style. I compare this to the Elizabeth and James dry shampoo without the heavy fragrance. This shampoo smells fresh; no perfume scent. I have used the natural tint and the original. Both are great. The original you do have to rub into the roots to get rid of that white residue, but it is minimal compared to other brands.
Vlora P.
When it comes to using dry shampoo, nothing comes close to this one. I have used different ones and the smell always throws me off- but this one is pleasant and effective for that quick clean hair look.  Very happy I got to come across this product. A friend of mine introduced me to it and fell in love right on the spot. BUY NOW! You won’t regret- ever, and you won’t look back to any other dry shampoos you’ve used before. I like to carry a travel size with me all the time. :)
abby m.
Mokena, IL
i get greasy hair very easily. ive always thought all dry shampoos are the same so i always got cheap ones- WAS I WRONG. this is the most effective dry shampoo i have ever tried. no white residue, and i dont need a lot. it lasts all day with no reapplication. this is my favorite product ive ever used.
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
I tried the untinted version of this product and I would say if you have darker hair I recommend this one over the other 100000%. The normal version of this ended up making my hair look lighter over time, while this one made it less noticeable that I was using a dry shampoo as opposed to just showering. I have decided though, that because I'm not in love with this product I won't be repurchasing it.
Jessica F.
Burnsville
Among all of the dry shampoos I have used in the past, this is by far my favorite. Not only is it a smaller can and seems it holds more, it also doesn’t leave residue in my hair nor does it make my hair greasy looking. This product works well and recommendations are definitely sent your way
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
This is honestly the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used. I’m lazy and I hate washing my hair. This makes my hair look clean! It’s exactly what I want out of a dry shampoo. I love that they have a tinted version for brunettes. I massage it in and let in sit for about five minutes. I brush it and and Voila!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This is an okay dry shampoo. I like that it has a tint to it but it still dissolved into the scalp and doesn’t leave a residue. It works well. Doesn’t have a great scent but it’s fine I suppose. I’d try again but it’s more pricey. I got this in a ipsy bag.
Leslie B.
Washington
By far my favorite dry shampoo! I only wash my hair a couple of times a week and I use this occasionally in between washes. It blends really well even on dark hair. It soaks up greasiness much better than other brands and has an easy fresh scent.
Jordan M.
This is by far the best dry shampoo I've ever used. It makes your hair super soft and does a great job to prevent oil build up. Although it is for brunettes, it doesn't leave any pigment on your skin and goes on colorless. It also smells very nice.
Dana F.
Does this stain light colored clothing?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does this have brown pigment? Will it transfer to my skin/fingers?
Salome C.
which dry shampoo do you recommend from brand klorane??