BY KLORANE

A dry shampoo specifically formulated for darker shades of hair. The ultra-fine powder cleans hair, eliminates dirt, oil and odors and adds volume and texture to hair.

Carlie I.
Seattle
Love this and it smells so good. Can get an extra day or two out of my hair with this product. I definitely enjoy using it. It’s a little expensive for its effectiveness but it also doesn’t dry out my hair.
Olivia T.
Portsmouth
I used to use other dry shampoos, and now I will never go back. I am currently on my 3rd Klorane Dry Shampoo and I am still hooked. I have tried several different dry shampoos, and this works the best. It gets rid of any oily appearance at the scalp without having to spray... and spray.. and spray.. like you have to with other dry shampoos. The value of this is wonderful! The scent is clean without being overpowering.
Lyn L.
The best dry shampoo I have used this far! It gets rid of oil, boosts volume, and doesn't leave a super thick residue on the hair. I wash my hair 3 times a week and this is perfect for the in between washing days or if I need to add a little texture to my style. I compare this to the Elizabeth and James dry shampoo without the heavy fragrance. This shampoo smells fresh; no perfume scent. I have used the natural tint and the original. Both are great. The original you do have to rub into the roots to get rid of that white residue, but it is minimal compared to other brands.
Kendra B.
Manteca , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely worth the money. It gives my clean hair instant volume and does a fantastic job of absorbing oils when my hair is dirty. I have oily (and I mean OILY) roots and dry ends, so at the advice of my hairdressers trying not to wash my hair so often. This beats out all the other brands I’ve tried because it feels so light- my hair feels actually cleaner instead of weighed down with more product. There is very little or no residue when I brush it out. Love this!!
Samantha A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever used in my life. It doesn't leave that hair spray/stiff/almost sticky feeling that a lot of other products leave. A little goes a long way too! I have medium brown hair and it doesn't leave any pigment or make your hair look grey. I love this product!
Vlora P.
When it comes to using dry shampoo, nothing comes close to this one. I have used different ones and the smell always throws me off- but this one is pleasant and effective for that quick clean hair look.  Very happy I got to come across this product. A friend of mine introduced me to it and fell in love right on the spot. BUY NOW! You won’t regret- ever, and you won’t look back to any other dry shampoos you’ve used before. I like to carry a travel size with me all the time. :)
abby m.
Mokena, IL
i get greasy hair very easily. ive always thought all dry shampoos are the same so i always got cheap ones- WAS I WRONG. this is the most effective dry shampoo i have ever tried. no white residue, and i dont need a lot. it lasts all day with no reapplication. this is my favorite product ive ever used.
Sarah W.
The product,  Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - Natural Tint ,  overrides every other dry shampoo I have ever used so far. Not only does it hide oils in my hair when I'm running too late in the morning to get a shower, it also doesn't leave that weird white coating over my hair that I spend more time removing than I would if I were to just get a shower. I would recommend giving this product a try!
Jessica F.
Burnsville
Among all of the dry shampoos I have used in the past, this is by far my favorite. Not only is it a smaller can and seems it holds more, it also doesn’t leave residue in my hair nor does it make my hair greasy looking. This product works well and recommendations are definitely sent your way
Katherine F.
Siloam Springs , AR
This is an okay dry shampoo. I like that it has a tint to it but it still dissolved into the scalp and doesn’t leave a residue. It works well. Doesn’t have a great scent but it’s fine I suppose. I’d try again but it’s more pricey. I got this in a ipsy bag.
Dana F.
Does this stain light colored clothing?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Does this have brown pigment? Will it transfer to my skin/fingers?
Salome C.
which dry shampoo do you recommend from brand klorane??
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
How does this compare to Batiste?