BY KLORANE #16 in Dry Shampoo

This award-winning dry shampoo is the ultimate secret weapon to clean hair without water and to add amazing volume to your hair.

• ūüďĚūüďĆWhich one is better ūüĒĚfor you? Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk...5 Answers
  • My 13 year old keeps asking for dry shampoo. I don't understand w...6 Answers
  • I've never used this dry shampoo, I've heard a lot of good things...6 Answers
Tabathia G.
Tabathia G.
Lakeland, FL
Let's start by saying that I don't normally buy or use dry shampoo... If my hair gets oily I wash it or put it in a pony tail. I got a sample of this in my May Allure Beauty Box Subscription. I used some today before work. It smells like a mix between deodorant and hairspray in a good way. You have to lightly brush where you apply it because of the starch of course. I think it worked really good. I would not pay retail price for this though. I remember using a drug store brand of dry shampoo a few years ago for a few dollars and it did the same thing that this did. I think the one I purchased was Pantene. Why pay more for something that does the exact same thing? Again, it is effective but it's costly. I say if you have the money, go for it. If you don't and you're cheap like me, use a normal drug store brand that's a bit cheaper.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is the holy grail of dry shampoo! Fine, oily hair often means that dry shampoos leave my hair feeling crunchy and uncharacteristically stiff, with all of its natural sheen and movement gone. After a day of hiking in second day hair in the sun (wearing a hat, no less), a few sprays of this had my hair looking fresh and recently shampooed - shine preserved, texture renewed, and feeling so refreshed that I was able to head out to dinner later that evening without washing my hair. Sort of gross, but I was still totally floored.

I got about 4 more uses like that out of the smaller size bottle before I emptied it. It's a pricey product, but for the way it performs, it's worth every penny to me. It's officially a staple in my product rotation.
Kiki S.
Kiki S.
First, I have extremely baby fine and super oily hair. With the wrong shampoo and conditioner, even right after I wash it looks gross. I recently bleached and dyed my hair and washing everyday is a no-no. I know the new trend is textured hair but I like my hair soft and bouncy. I dislike more than anything dirty feeling and dirty looking hair. In comes dry shampoo. I've tried them all and there were definite loves and hate. This one hands down, the best. Most other dry shampoos leave that dried out coarse hair feeling but this one leaves my hair soft and moveable. When I run my hands through my hair it doesn't feel gross. Will continue to purchase. Just wish it wasn't $20. In France it's only about $8. That means, I have to move to France.
Jay Z.
Jay Z.
Holy moly where have you been all my life?
Recently I've had a lot of exposure to dry shampoos as it seems that all the subscription boxes have one in them. Of the ones I've tried this one has stood out to me the best.

Klorane shampoo goes on with a white powdery finish but don't worry that can be brushed out. This dry shampoo also has such a nice clean scent.
I have oily roots but dry ends so this product has been a real godsend!!! I spray it on for those days I want to extend my hairstyle or don't have time to shampoo and dry. This shampoo eliminates all the oils so I don't feel like a greaseball. This was the biggest winning point for me as other brands I have tried left me feeling oily and weighed down.
Try this you won't be sorry!
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
I'm currently on my third or fourth bottle of this dry shampoo, and that's over the course of nearly two years; it lasts a very long time. I use it two or three times a week to revive my hairstyle or avoid having to wet my hair. It works all day to combat grease and truly makes my hair look clean.

The application does take some getting used to. You have to gently squeeze the bottle to disperse the product on your hair. Then, wait a few minutes before brushing the product through your hair.

I love that this product has no harsh chemicals, sulfates, or silicones. There are no mystery ingredients and it also won't cause your hair to become flammable like those aerosol products. The scent is nice and light, not cloying.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I wish I could have an endless supply of this dry shampoo. It truly is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried, and I have tried more than my fair share. It can leave a white cast if I am not careful, but after letting it sit for a few minutes and brushing it through my hair, that white cast disappears. The product smells lovely without being overpowering, and keeps my hair non-greasy for the entirety of my day. Some dry shampoos only last a few hours and my hair begins to get greasier as the day goes on. I may pick up another bottle of this if I can find a good sale, however, I somehow end up with samples of these every few months, so I may not need to buy one any time soon.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Absolutely my #1 dry shampoo. Though it's not the cheapest of its kind, I find it works best for me. I have as-close-to-black hair as possible and have not had an issue with white residue on the strands. I recently switched to the one for dark hair but don't actually see a different with the end game. This is the only dry shampoo I've used where I can actually brush out my hair and leave it down for an extra day or two (other dry shampoos are only good for pulling my hair back). Tip - spray it before you go to bed, work it into your hair with your fingers, then sleep like normal. Wake up and have awesome hair.
maedla g.
maedla g.
I'm in love! This dry shampoo is amazing and may be the best one I have ever tried. I love the fact that it comes in a light brown tint as I have dark hair and find that sometime it hard to rub out all of the white residue. Since I only wash my hair once a week and it's greasy by day 4 this dry shampoo refreshes my hair and looks like its been cleaned. An added bonus is that it is scent free as I am really picky about my scents. Definitely a re-purchase! I just wish it was a bit cheaper, but what can a gal do!

p.s From the pic you can't even tell it is day 6 hair!
AMANDA G.
AMANDA G.
Buffalo, NY
Overall I really liked this dry shampoo and while it's one of the best I've tried it's still not without its flaws. My biggest complaint is that I felt like I had to use a lot more product than I usual have to to get the desired oil free result. There could be other factors that contributed to that so I'm going continue using this and see if that continues to be an issue. Other than than I loved that it left very little residue and made my hair feel soft, non sticky or weighed down for the entire day. I'm really happy it didn't leave product build up on my hair.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
With so many Dry Shampoos on the market it's hard to choose which is the best and worth the money. Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Extract is definitely worth the extra money because it deliveres the best results. It does a great job of absorbing any oil or grease in your hair while at the same time giving your hair extra volume! I use it sometimes just for the volume that it gives my hair and how fresh it makes it look and feel! It doesn't leave any visible residue on your hair and I highly recommend it and insist it's worth the splurge!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
In looking for a great dry shampoo for my dark brown hair. Many I have tried leave a white residue in my hair. Does anyone know how this one works for dark hair?
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I've been wanting to try this dry shampoo for so long, however, whenever I have it in my hand, I put it back on the shelf because of the price. Is it worth it? It's pretty expensive in Canada...I want to know if it's worth dropping almost twice as much as a basic drugstore brand (eg. Dove, Aveeno, Herbal, etc..)?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Klorane's dry shampoo after testing in a birchbox, but haven't seen it around anywhere than online. Where do you buy this product?
Genelus F.
Genelus F.
Irvington, NJ
How this product works
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Has anyone found a retail shop in the US that sells Klorane dry shampoo?