BY KLORANE #22 in Dry Shampoo

This award-winning dry shampoo is the ultimate secret weapon to clean hair without water and to add amazing volume to your hair.

• 📝📌Which one is better 🔝for you? Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk...5 Answers
  • My 13 year old keeps asking for dry shampoo. I don't understand w...6 Answers
  • I've never used this dry shampoo, I've heard a lot of good things...6 Answers
Reviews (2028)
Caitlin M.
Another holy grail beauty product recommended to me by a number of fellow beauty lovers. And again, another pretty solid product.

I'll cut to the chase. Klorane's dry shampoo does exactly what it's supposed to: soaks up oil and gives a touch of volume. I'm lucky in that my hair doesn't get overly oily quickly, and even when it does get oily, it's not that bad. This formula is really great at tackling my own level of second-day hair.

One thing to note about the product before making a quick judgment (I learned this by trial and error!) is that it does appear to leave a white cast on darker hair at first. But, it easily soaks in by working in with your fingers or brushing through. As with many dry shampoos, you can't just spray it and expect all of your problems to be solved. You gotta give it a little work to see the results!
Ana J.
**recieved this product free from influenster
The nights I don’t have a chance to wash my hair (when I desperately need to...😂) I spray some of it on, wait two minutes, and then brush it through my hair. My hair looks as good as if I’d just washed it! And the effects last the WHOLE day! This dry shampoo really does work better than the ones I’ve used before (not by THAT much. But there is a notable difference)
I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It holds a good amount, so it will last. It is great for days when I'm in a rush and dont have time to properly wash my hair before heading out. Its also nice after working out to keep my hair from looking too greasy. It absorbs into my hair nicely without leaving behind any residue. Unlike other brands, Klorane doesn't make my hair feel heavier or like I have any product in, since I don't need to put on much. I will always recommend Klorane and their dry shampoo!
Courtnay B.
New Albany
HANDS DOWN THE BEAT DRY SHAMPOO EVER!!! I seriously have never been so in love with a product before. I got this as a sample and will now continue to always buy this dry shampoo. I always have to wash my hair daily because I feel like it gets so oily and I could never find a dry shampoo that actually worked in my hair. I was very weary about trying yet another dry shampoo but this was life changing. I can now go at least another day without asking my hair and my hair looks and feel great after use! I highly recommend this! Worth every penny.
Taylor L.
Poway, CA
I have never used dry shampoo before, so I was very anxious about trying it out and I am not disappointed Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - All Hair Types ! When I first applied it, my hair felt very greasy and like I had just sprayed hair spray in my hair but after giving it about 5-10 minutes the grease went away and it ultimately looked like I had just washed my hair today. I am very excited to spread the love to my family about this dry shampoo!
Sarah M.
I don't know how I survived well into my 20s without knowing about dry shampoo, because it changed my life!  This is the first one that I ever tried, and (despite sampling others), it is still my go to.  Unlike other dry shampoos that are perfumed and over-powering, you won't end up walking around smelling like a little girl that went nuts at Bath & Body works and tried on all the body sprays (like Amika!).  This is very gentle to those will gentle scalps, as well.  I only wish that they sold it in 10 gallon containers, so it would last me a while!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I had high hopes for this one, especially since it comes in a smaller bottle than most dry shampoos and is crazy expensive. It did help get excess oils out of my hair and didn't leave too much white residue on my hair, but it didn't help with the texture of my hair. My hair looked cleaner but it didn't feel cleaner if I run my fingers through it. It did give me more volume and make my hair look fuller, but it didn't improve the texture. Unfortunately just not worth the high price tag so I won't be re-purchasing, but someone who is looking for a dry shampoo that just gives you more volume, this can be a solid choice.
Amy H.
I am a bit of a dry shampoo addict, and trust me-I’ve tried them all. Even the unknowns from TJMaxx! I don’t wash my hair daily because my hairstylist advised against it. This is definitely a must have for me! Most dry shampoos leave a white residue that takes forever to work in and leaves your hair actually feeling dirty. Not this little guy! It has a light, very pleasant floral scent, and isn’t as chalky/powdery as most. It’s easily portable. Just throw in your gym bag for a quick touch up before leaving the gym. I live for this stuff!
Also, a little tip.....If you hold most dry shampoos at almost arms length away, the powdery residue isn’t as bad. That was a mistake I learned early on. I was holding the can too close. 😉
Victoria R.
Phenix City , AL
If you have dark hair, as I do, then this isn’t the dry shampoo for you. It claims to have no white residue but it has more than I’ve ever seen in a dry shampoo. You really have to work it into your hair and even then your hair looks dull. I gave it two stars just because it does take the grease out of my hair. Just really didn’t like how this product claimed to have no white residue, because that’s absolutely false.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
This dry shampoo is perfect for all hair types. It gives the hair perfect cleanliness and texture for styling. It’s so easy to work with. The packaging is so clean and crisp and it just a pleasure to display. The only thing I don’t like is the strong scent, I wish it was a bit dialed down. This was sent to me free by @influenster & @KloraneUsa
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
In looking for a great dry shampoo for my dark brown hair. Many I have tried leave a white residue in my hair. Does anyone know how this one works for dark hair?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I've been wanting to try this dry shampoo for so long, however, whenever I have it in my hand, I put it back on the shelf because of the price. Is it worth it? It's pretty expensive in Canada...I want to know if it's worth dropping almost twice as much as a basic drugstore brand (eg. Dove, Aveeno, Herbal, etc..)?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Klorane's dry shampoo after testing in a birchbox, but haven't seen it around anywhere than online. Where do you buy this product?
Genelus F.
Irvington, NJ
How this product works
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Has anyone found a retail shop in the US that sells Klorane dry shampoo?