Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - All Hair Types

This award-winning dry shampoo is the ultimate secret weapon to clean hair without water and to add amazing volume to your hair.

• 📝📌Which one is better 🔝for you? Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk...6 Answers
  • My 13 year old keeps asking for dry shampoo. I don't understand w...6 Answers
  • I've never used this dry shampoo, I've heard a lot of good things...6 Answers
Reviews (2067)
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I absolutely LOVE dry shampoo and this is fast becoming a favorite for me. I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag this month and was excited to try it. This dry shampoo doesn't leave a lot of white powder in my hair after applying it, so I can use it in the morning for a quick refresh. This is great for me cuz I have oily hair and it's also very thin/baby fine, making it difficult to find a good product that doesn't show the powder all day. Normally I would use a dry shampoo the night before and give it the time to absorb the oils overnight, so that I don't have a white head the next day lol 😂. However, with this brand I don't have to worry about that so I'm very excited that I was able to try this out... Thanks again Ipsy!
Ana J.
**recieved this product free from influenster
The nights I don’t have a chance to wash my hair (when I desperately need to...😂) I spray some of it on, wait two minutes, and then brush it through my hair. My hair looks as good as if I’d just washed it! And the effects last the WHOLE day! This dry shampoo really does work better than the ones I’ve used before (not by THAT much. But there is a notable difference)
I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Caitlin M.
Another holy grail beauty product recommended to me by a number of fellow beauty lovers. And again, another pretty solid product.

I'll cut to the chase. Klorane's dry shampoo does exactly what it's supposed to: soaks up oil and gives a touch of volume. I'm lucky in that my hair doesn't get overly oily quickly, and even when it does get oily, it's not that bad. This formula is really great at tackling my own level of second-day hair.

One thing to note about the product before making a quick judgment (I learned this by trial and error!) is that it does appear to leave a white cast on darker hair at first. But, it easily soaks in by working in with your fingers or brushing through. As with many dry shampoos, you can't just spray it and expect all of your problems to be solved. You gotta give it a little work to see the results!
Carolyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is hands down my favorite dry shampoo. It holds a good amount, so it will last. It is great for days when I'm in a rush and dont have time to properly wash my hair before heading out. Its also nice after working out to keep my hair from looking too greasy. It absorbs into my hair nicely without leaving behind any residue. Unlike other brands, Klorane doesn't make my hair feel heavier or like I have any product in, since I don't need to put on much. I will always recommend Klorane and their dry shampoo!
Katrina M.
This is my new go to dry shampoo. I can’t speak well enough about the product. I have tried so many dry shampoos and I have found my saving grace to those mornings where you just do not have enough time.

I recommend you follow the directions to the t (it makes a huge difference). Spray in sections, allow to rest for a few minutes before running fingers through hair. The results are amazing. I can use this product multiple days in a row if needed. I also love how this product provides some texture.
Courtnay B.
New Albany
HANDS DOWN THE BEAT DRY SHAMPOO EVER!!! I seriously have never been so in love with a product before. I got this as a sample and will now continue to always buy this dry shampoo. I always have to wash my hair daily because I feel like it gets so oily and I could never find a dry shampoo that actually worked in my hair. I was very weary about trying yet another dry shampoo but this was life changing. I can now go at least another day without asking my hair and my hair looks and feel great after use! I highly recommend this! Worth every penny.
Taylor L.
Poway, CA
I have never used dry shampoo before, so I was very anxious about trying it out and I am not disappointed Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk - All Hair Types ! When I first applied it, my hair felt very greasy and like I had just sprayed hair spray in my hair but after giving it about 5-10 minutes the grease went away and it ultimately looked like I had just washed my hair today. I am very excited to spread the love to my family about this dry shampoo!
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
This dry shampoo is perfect for all hair types. It gives the hair perfect cleanliness and texture for styling. It’s so easy to work with. The packaging is so clean and crisp and it just a pleasure to display. The only thing I don’t like is the strong scent, I wish it was a bit dialed down. This was sent to me free by @influenster & @KloraneUsa
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
I love love lovveeee this product. I've tried plenty of dry shampoos before and this has worked wonders. You would never know that I had dry shampoo in my hair and it's long lasting compared to others that I have tried. Not sure why that is but it is a def recommended buy!! I stopped using dry shampoos after I tried a few but after trying this product out I ALWAYS use dry shampoo. I've only got a little left I need to restock asap!
Teodora D.
The best dry shampoos I’ve ever tried.
It instantly makes my hair look like I just washed it and the best thing is that you can ise it consecutively for 2-3 days and your hair will still look amazing! The smell is pretty good. I love the packaging- you can carry it in your purse no matter how small it might be.
Not only does it make my hair look clean but it gives it volume to ... just an amazing, amazing product!
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
In looking for a great dry shampoo for my dark brown hair. Many I have tried leave a white residue in my hair. Does anyone know how this one works for dark hair?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I've been wanting to try this dry shampoo for so long, however, whenever I have it in my hand, I put it back on the shelf because of the price. Is it worth it? It's pretty expensive in Canada...I want to know if it's worth dropping almost twice as much as a basic drugstore brand (eg. Dove, Aveeno, Herbal, etc..)?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Klorane's dry shampoo after testing in a birchbox, but haven't seen it around anywhere than online. Where do you buy this product?
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Has anyone found a retail shop in the US that sells Klorane dry shampoo?
Genelus F.