BY KLORANE

An award-winning dry shampoo that cleans hair, eliminates oil and adds volume and texture to hair with ultra-gentle botanical ingredients.

How To Use:
Shake well before use and spray evenly 10 inches away from hair, focusing at the roots. Leave on for 2 minutes and then thoroughly remove powder by brushing, by hand or with a blow-dryer. Do not inhale. Use in well ventilated areas.
KLORANE BEAUTY TIP : Can be use to add texture to hair while braiding or styling.

Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclodextrin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Myristate, Limonene, Silica.

• 📝📌Which one is better 🔝for you? Klorane Dry Shampoo With ...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk? How d...1 Answers
  • My 13 year old keeps asking for dry shampoo. I don't unde...7 Answers
Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk

Start your review of Klorane Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I wanted to love this dry shampoo (I’ve tried nearly every brand at this point) since the non-spray top means more product can be directed exactly to the root area that needs it most. However, it didn’t do much to maintain my 2nd day hair & by the 3rd day it was greasy.

It took awhile to figure out how to get the product out correctly (shake lightly over the area or gently squeeze the bottle). Once perfected I tried it for a week and found that even with the slightest amount of product it caused a buildup on my scalp throughout the day..almost as if it absorbed the oils and then clumps together.

Using it for more than a day without washing out causes fake dandruff whenever you fluff the hair which is a huge No-Go for me!

There’s really no smell, which is a nice change from most other brands. I still have a lot of product left since I don’t reach for it very often but its great for travel & use on the plane but I won’t be repurchasing.
Vinita U.
Fairfax, VA
Not a fan! Super heavy, and makes me want to wash it out as soon as I put it on (lots of residue)! Because of this, I usually wash my hair the same day or the next day after using it. The pros: it smells ok and it does do the job of a dry shampoo, but I would not use this if I had any of my other choices available.
Sophia C.
Providence , RI
This was one of the first dry shampoos I used, its a classic and it works great. The only thing is that this is definitely one of those you want to brush out, otherwise you will have a halo around your scalp, especially if you have darker hair. Not great for curly hair days.
Rebecca B.
This dry shampoo is fantastic! The smell is not overpowering like some other dry shampoos I’ve tried. This product doesn’t dull the color of my hair or send an over abundance of product out. This product makes my hair feel soft and fresh. Very pleased and would recommend this.
Sarah T.
This product is one im torn on. Although it gives my hair a really good, fresh, clean look and feel I noticed it leaves a white/grayish residue on my hair, it doesnt completely absorb. I wasnt a huge fan of the scent but ive smelt worse so thats not a big deal to me.
tagmmr R.
I adore this dry shampoo. The smell is light. I prefer the aerosol but have used the squeeze pump. I do not feel it is clumpy nor do I feel a residue. I usually only use it the day after I shampoo. No matter what I use by day three I need to shampoo because I just feel so dirty. That’s a personal thing though.
Rebecca F.
Elizabethton, TN
I received this in my Ipsy plus box. No residue and can use for 2-3 days without buildup or gross feeling. Leaves hair so you can run your fingers through it. This is the best dry shampoo I’ve tried so far though it is the most expensive.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Another holy grail beauty product recommended to me by a number of fellow beauty lovers. And again, another pretty solid product.

I'll cut to the chase. Klorane's dry shampoo does exactly what it's supposed to: soaks up oil and gives a touch of volume. I'm lucky in that my hair doesn't get overly oily quickly, and even when it does get oily, it's not that bad. This formula is really great at tackling my own level of second-day hair.

One thing to note about the product before making a quick judgment (I learned this by trial and error!) is that it does appear to leave a white cast on darker hair at first. But, it easily soaks in by working in with your fingers or brushing through. As with many dry shampoos, you can't just spray it and expect all of your problems to be solved. You gotta give it a little work to see the results!
Terry L.
Drexel hill, PA
Best dry shampoo ever! And I’ve tried tons. Use both this and the tinted version, which is sometimes out of stock. Both are terrific. Using this product, I can go 4 days without washing. Otherwise, would neeD to wash daily.
Lynn W.
I could not count the number of different types and brands of dry shampoo I have used in my life, but this was the one I kept rebuying. I love that it's made with safe ingredients so I don't feel like I'm inhaling a bottle full of asbestos, but more importantly it works, it keeps my hair volumized and soft and it lasts a long time. When I've used too much and get that white frost look, I just either spritz some water on my scalp and rub with my fingers, or use a towel to rub over my scalp until it's gone. Easy peasy.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I've been wanting to try this dry shampoo for so long, however, whenever I have it in my hand, I put it back on the shelf because of the price. Is it worth it? It's pretty expensive in Canada...I want to know if it's worth dropping almost twice as much as a basic drugstore brand (eg. Dove, Aveeno, Herbal, etc..)?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Klorane's dry shampoo after testing in a birchbox, but haven't seen it around anywhere than online. Where do you buy this product?
Genelus F.