BY KLORANE

This award-winning dry shampoo is the ultimate secret weapon to clean hair without water and to add amazing volume to your hair.

• 📝📌Which one is better 🔝for you? Klorane Dry Shampoo with ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk? How d...1 Answers
  • My 13 year old keeps asking for dry shampoo. I don't unde...7 Answers
Caitlin M.
Staff
Another holy grail beauty product recommended to me by a number of fellow beauty lovers. And again, another pretty solid product.

I'll cut to the chase. Klorane's dry shampoo does exactly what it's supposed to: soaks up oil and gives a touch of volume. I'm lucky in that my hair doesn't get overly oily quickly, and even when it does get oily, it's not that bad. This formula is really great at tackling my own level of second-day hair.

One thing to note about the product before making a quick judgment (I learned this by trial and error!) is that it does appear to leave a white cast on darker hair at first. But, it easily soaks in by working in with your fingers or brushing through. As with many dry shampoos, you can't just spray it and expect all of your problems to be solved. You gotta give it a little work to see the results!
Lynn W.
I could not count the number of different types and brands of dry shampoo I have used in my life, but this was the one I kept rebuying. I love that it's made with safe ingredients so I don't feel like I'm inhaling a bottle full of asbestos, but more importantly it works, it keeps my hair volumized and soft and it lasts a long time. When I've used too much and get that white frost look, I just either spritz some water on my scalp and rub with my fingers, or use a towel to rub over my scalp until it's gone. Easy peasy.
Katrina M.
This is my new go to dry shampoo. I can’t speak well enough about the product. I have tried so many dry shampoos and I have found my saving grace to those mornings where you just do not have enough time.

I recommend you follow the directions to the t (it makes a huge difference). Spray in sections, allow to rest for a few minutes before running fingers through hair. The results are amazing. I can use this product multiple days in a row if needed. I also love how this product provides some texture.
Courtnay B.
New Albany
HANDS DOWN THE BEAT DRY SHAMPOO EVER!!! I seriously have never been so in love with a product before. I got this as a sample and will now continue to always buy this dry shampoo. I always have to wash my hair daily because I feel like it gets so oily and I could never find a dry shampoo that actually worked in my hair. I was very weary about trying yet another dry shampoo but this was life changing. I can now go at least another day without asking my hair and my hair looks and feel great after use! I highly recommend this! Worth every penny.
Lindsay G.
I would say this is an average dry shampoo.  It gets the job done, but there are so many choices to pick from, and I don't feel that this one stands out in any way.  It soaks up the oil on the scalp, it initially starts with a white powder, and you can rub it in or blow dry it, and the white powder goes away.  It comes in a nice travel size, but so do a lot of others.  I think I would try a lot of other brands before I would buy this again.
Kiki P.
Atlanta
Okay, does Klorane Dry Shampoo do what it claims to do? The answer would be "yes". However, is it extraordinary? The answer would be "no"...not for the price point they are asking. It has a lovely scent and it definitely freshens the hair and absorbs oil...but so do a plethora of other products. I went back to my Batiste Dry Shampoo, original scent. No difference between the two, except in my wallet. ;)
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
For me overwhelming scent and powder-y dry shampoo is not a negative for me. I find this does 100% make my hair look cleaner, but I bought this in the hopes that it would clean the oil out of my hair and moisturize it. It did make my hair feel cleaner, it didn't dry out my hair. I have repurchased but its not a forever repurchase for me. I'm still looking for a favorite.
tiffani B.
oxford, WI
This is a must have for me. It works great on my super thick, super short hair. I color my hair with a temporary dye and want it to last as long as possible so washing it daily is not an option. This dry shampoo is the best one I have found to keep my hair looking fresh on no wash days. It's a bit pricey but mine lasts a long time and because it does work well I feel it is worth it.
Tess R.
My favorite!!!! I’m pretty sure I’ve tried every dry shampoo available. There are quite a few that work really well and that I really like but this one is my favorite! Here’s why- I have very long thick hair that takes quite a bit of time and effort to blow dry straight and honestly I just don’t feel like doing it most of the time. I typically stretch my style 4-5 days between shampoos to avoid the time consuming activity of blow drying. That’s where dry shampoo becomes my hero as it allows me that stretch. The only problem is my scalp gets pretty itchy within a day and most dry shampoos give it no relief whatsoever. Except for Klorane. Not only does Klorane absorb the oil but it also soothes my scalp! I can even use it for consecutive days without that terrible gritty buildup. Also, my hair is jet black and I never have an issue with white cast.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I had high hopes for this one, especially since it comes in a smaller bottle than most dry shampoos and is crazy expensive. It did help get excess oils out of my hair and didn't leave too much white residue on my hair, but it didn't help with the texture of my hair. My hair looked cleaner but it didn't feel cleaner if I run my fingers through it. It did give me more volume and make my hair look fuller, but it didn't improve the texture. Unfortunately just not worth the high price tag so I won't be re-purchasing, but someone who is looking for a dry shampoo that just gives you more volume, this can be a solid choice.
Jennifer J.
Roy, Ut
In looking for a great dry shampoo for my dark brown hair. Many I have tried leave a white residue in my hair. Does anyone know how this one works for dark hair?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
I've been wanting to try this dry shampoo for so long, however, whenever I have it in my hand, I put it back on the shelf because of the price. Is it worth it? It's pretty expensive in Canada...I want to know if it's worth dropping almost twice as much as a basic drugstore brand (eg. Dove, Aveeno, Herbal, etc..)?
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love Klorane's dry shampoo after testing in a birchbox, but haven't seen it around anywhere than online. Where do you buy this product?
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Has anyone found a retail shop in the US that sells Klorane dry shampoo?
Genelus F.