BY KLORANE

A daily leave-in cream infused with UV filters that protect color from fading and illuminating mother-of-pearl pigments that magnify color intensity and shine.

Anna H.
RIDGELAND, MS
I love this conditioner (and the shampoo). It protects my color very well and the conditioner does a good job of detangling my crazy hair. It is a little pricey, especially for the small amount you get. It does have SLS. Might consider before repurchasing.
Laura P.
Coventry Twp, OH
I think they could have just called this a conditioner. After cleansing, the instructions suggest to leave in for 5-10 minutes to hydrate and detangle hair. I have to say, I really have mixed feelings on Klorane products. The scent was really nice, but this isn’t a product I would purchase.
Tatiana  S.
Bogotá D.C, Bogotá D.C
Debe ser uno de los mejores debido a sus componentes naturales que claro es una de las cosas que miramos las chicas a la hora de comprar estos productos