BY KLORANE

A light, silicone-free conditioner with flax fiber that instantly detangles while adding body and volume from hair's roots to the ends. This silicone-free conditioner instantly detangles, while the tailor-made, ultra-light formula gives hair natural, long-lasting volume. Fine, limp hair is left full, light, supple, workable, and ready to style. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested. Research results: In a consumer test on 70 women using the shampoo with the associated conditioner: - 94% felt their hair had more volume, and lightweight hold after use see more...

Brittany A.
Slidell, LA
I have pin straight, thin hair. I will use this as a conditioner in the shower, but I do not rinse it out. I find that even with it remaining in my hair to add extra hydration to the ends, my hair is light and fluffy. Overall it is my favorite lightweight conditioner to use.
Mietta B.
Melbourne
A nice lightweight yet hydrating conditioner. I’d say best for oily hair as it’s not hydrating enough to treat damage, perfect for short hair too because it provides volume from the flax fiber!

Amazon