BY KLORANE

Rich and supple, this conditioning balm works at the heart of the hair fiber, supplying essential nutrition and strength. A unique combination of date palms and a botanical restructuring active, the conditioning balm repairs dry, damaged and brittle hair. A silicone-free formula which instantly melts into the hair to detangle without weighing it down. Nourished and strengthened, the hair regains elasticity and flexibility. A rich and supple silicone-free conditioning balm which nourishes and repairs dry, damaged and brittle hair. Dermatologically-tested, paraben-free, silicone-free.

Buy on ULTA
Brittany L.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased this product after returning to my natural color after a platinum blonde phase, so I knew I needed something gentle and nourishing. It has a very unique scent that I absolutely love, but I didn't notice anything too spectacular about this conditioner. I ended up returning it after about a week.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more