BY KLORANE

A conditioner with pomegranate that enhances the intensity of color while repairing damage from color treatments. This strengthening conditioner features the power of pomegranate to support and strengthen color-treated hair. Essential fatty acids nourish hair weakened by color treatments while antioxidant-rich pomegranate enhances and protects hair's radiance. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates Pomegranate has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region since ancient times and has long been regarded as a symbol of fertility. It is a shrub known for its glossy leaves, bright red flowers, and shiny scarlet fruit. For centuries, it has been used as a traditional and natural color-binding agent for dying fabrics. This cruelty-free product does not contain chloride. see more...

Karen T.
I got into the Klorane products because of a friend gifted me some hair products for my birthday. I love the Klorance shampoo and conditioner with pomegranate. I love the scent of pomegranate. Worked good on my hair, made my hair soft. the shampoo made my hair clean.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This conditioner is great! I love the pomegranate smell!!! It really helps dry hair or hair that needs a little extra life. It is also safe for color treated hair. It helps the color stay in and I am very satisfied with this product!