BY KLORANE

A repairing, color-protecting conditioner for color-treated hair that naturally preserves hair color, enhances shine and instantly detangles.

Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like this conditioner mostly because of the smell. It is a beautiful conditioner and does help my hair from not fading. I didn't give it a 5 star because I recently found a cheaper conditioner that makes my hair nice and smooth. This conditioner is not the best I've ever used for damaged hair however.
Miranda G.
New York
Love this conditioner!! It's thick, it smells awesome and it left my hair super nourished on the first application. The formula is meant to bond with your hair color to make it last longer. I'll update this and let you know if it works. I'd definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone who has color processed hair.
Karen T.
I got into the Klorane products because of a friend gifted me some hair products for my birthday. I love the Klorance shampoo and conditioner with pomegranate. I love the scent of pomegranate. Worked good on my hair, made my hair soft. the shampoo made my hair clean.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This conditioner is great! I love the pomegranate smell!!! It really helps dry hair or hair that needs a little extra life. It is also safe for color treated hair. It helps the color stay in and I am very satisfied with this product!
Chantlee N.
Fayetteville, AR
Smells sooooo good! Love all of their products! When I smelled this, I had to have it. Does wonders on my color treated hair! I'm always so impressed with these products! I'm so satisfied! If you need a new color treatment, get this!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
I absolutely adore this conditioner. Every time I use it, it makes my hair smell amazing, feel soft and hydrated, and untangle easier. It is pretty pricy, at $20 for about 6.7 oz, but it is worth the money. I switch between this and a coconut milk conditioner and they work wonders.
Amany I.
I got a one time use only sample of this and I LOVED it a LOT! The smell is SO good and my hair felt awesome after too! I just wished it wasn't that expensive since I do have really long hair and I love to use a lot of conditioner. But I will definitely buy it in the future.
Christina D.
Sarasota
Protect color treated hair! Soft silky and smooth hair. Nice silky look! One of the best shampoos and conditioners out there! Highly recommended
Shawna A.
I really enjoy this product. I think it smells really nice and works well. I've found others that work better, so, 3 stars.