BY KLORANE

Ultra-Gentle, Protecting, Detangling F requent Use All Hair Types Dermatologist Tested Paraben-Free We exclusively select ripe oat seeds to extract its milk rich in glucides, lipids, and vitamins for its moisturizing, softening, and protective properties. The combination of its coating and detangling agents are incorporated into the conditioner. With its high content in oat milk, this conditioner without parabens, respects the natural state of the scalp but is also suitable for all hair types. Its velvety and fluid texture restores the natural balance of hair to restore its beauty and softness. see more...

Review (1)
S M.
Not for me. This smells lovely, that delicate floral scent that I associate with French pharmacy hair care, but as a conditioner it really doesn't do the job. I've tried it after towel drying my hair, leaving it on whilst in the bath but each time the result is the same; difficult to get a comb through when wet and when dried my hair feels quite flyaway.