Klorane Conditioner with Chamomile uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY KLORANE

Conditioner with chamomile detangles, repairs and nourishes hair while it's key ingredient, chamomile extract, obtained from the petals of the flower, naturally intensifies blond highlights without irritating the scalp. Color is enhanced and hair is left radiant, smooth and shiny. Suitable for natural, color-treated and highlighted blond hair. Sulfate-free, sodium chloride-free.

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I was very pleased with this product and its effects on my dirty-blonde hair... It rinsed out nicely in the shower, left my hair soft and bouncy, and it accentuated my natural highlights without making them look too brassy or bright. The scent wasn't my absolute favorite, but far be it from me to take off a star for that. If you like chamomile, you'll love this fragrance and how it lingers on your hair after washing. I will say this, I've tried it with different brands of shampoo, and when I did, the effects were barely noticeable. You really need to use the Klorane chamomile shampoo with this to see results. They don't function the same without each other. I would definitely buy this again with the shampoo to refresh my blonde hair and brighten up my 'do without any bleach or chemicals.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
I have very dry and unmanageable hair, I usually like thick conditioners that detangle and hydrate my hair. This conditioner is rather light and thin in consistency, not my favorite. It doesn't good job of detangling, but my hair still feels pretty dry. I do notice a difference in the vividness of my highlights, though. It seems like my hair is much more shimmery after using this! It does not claim to be a reconstructive conditioner, it claims to be for highlights, which is why I rated it so highly. If you are looking for a conditioner for dry hair, I would not recommend Klorane Blonde Highlights conditioner, but if you are looking for something to brighten up your locks, this is a great conditioner! I can't wait to try the shampoo.
Hayley E.
Syracuse, NY
This product brings out my natural blonde highlights in my light brown hair. However, it's very subtle. Don't expect to get full blown highlights from using this product! Overall, I'm satisfied with the results.
Mariell T.
Bristol , CT
Received a sample of this from birchbox. Its decent, conditioned my hair. I brush my hair out in the shower after I put conditioner on because I wouldn't be able to comb it after. This made brushing my hair out harder, it wasn't really conditioning. Smells decently good too. My hair felt soft after.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got this product in a birch box. This product doesn't have a terrible smell, but I personally don't think it highlights or lightens my blonde hair any. I'm sure it is pricey and you can probably find a product that claims to do the same thing for less.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Im not a blonde however i liked how rhis made my hair feel. Made my haur hard to comb after my shower without leave in so im not giving it 5 stars.

I recieved the sample with my sephora order
Leah S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is so nice for natural blondes. It's brightening and gives nice shine. My only complaint is that I sometimes found it a bit drying on my fine, thin hair.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
I didn’t see much of a difference as far as my hair getting blonder, but this is a good condition because it left my hair very soft feeling
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Review for: Klorane Brightening Cream Conditioner 5.16 fl oz more...
Good product, especially for blondes, is hard to come across not product you can find just anywhere. Reasonably priced.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Brightening Cream Camomile more...
Klorane Brightening Cream Conditioner with Camomile good product a little pricey ......
Carol M.