BY KLORANE

A shampoo that gently cleanses hair as it enhances color and prevents fading. Keeping color-treated hair healthy and vibrant is not an easy task. Not only does the color fade over time, but hair is also weakened and damaged by the use of chemical treatments, sun exposure, frequent shampooing, heat styling, and pollution. The key ingredient in this shampoo, pomegranate, is rich in antioxidants and tannins, which help to bind color to keratin and protect hair from environmental stress. Micro-waxes smooth down hair scales to better reflect light and protect hair keratin. The result is smooth, moisturized hair and more radiant, longer-lasting color. This cruelty-free product is formulated without sodium chloride and silicone. see more...

Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like this shampoo mostly because of the smell. It is a beautiful shampoo and does help my hair from not fading. I didn't give it a 5 star because I recently found a cheaper shampoo that makes my hair nice and smooth. This shampoo is not the best for repairing damaged hair.
Bivi P.
Las Vegas
This has become my holy grail of color safe shampoos, it is NOT a reparative shampoo so pair it with a good conditioner treatment if you have damaged hair. Despite the price tag it’s definitely worth it. I got it as a gratis in the salon and let me tell you there is no fading. I have vivid fashion color hair and wash it in hot water even though I know better but what normally would’ve faded in one months time I get in two.
Holly K.
Calabasas, CA
This is a decent shampoo. It's lightly scented and I feel like it gets my hair pretty clean. I'm not sure if it's protecting my color, but it's a good shampoo overall.
Lindsey S.
This product smells SO GOOD, and not artificial. Every time I use a product from this line, the next day I get compliments on how nice my hair looks and how healthy it stays.
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Not the best in my opinion. I got a small sample and I didn’t feel like my hair was any softer or nicer by using it. Boring packing.
hejer t.
Great product, and seems to add a little extra body to hair too. It smell so good i love love it and I recommend