BY KLORANE

A gentle, sulfate-free shampoo for damaged, color-treated hair, that helps to bind color to the hair and prevent fading for more radiant and longer-lasting color.

Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I like this shampoo mostly because of the smell. It is a beautiful shampoo and does help my hair from not fading. I didn't give it a 5 star because I recently found a cheaper shampoo that makes my hair nice and smooth. This shampoo is not the best for repairing damaged hair.
Cassie H.
I not only love the way my hair feels but it also leaves my hair smelling amazing!! I have used other types of Klorane shampoos but this one is my favorite so far! I am super happy with this product and so is my picky hair!
Bivi P.
This has become my holy grail of color safe shampoos, it is NOT a reparative shampoo so pair it with a good conditioner treatment if you have damaged hair. Despite the price tag it’s definitely worth it. I got it as a gratis in the salon and let me tell you there is no fading. I have vivid fashion color hair and wash it in hot water even though I know better but what normally would’ve faded in one months time I get in two.
Anna H.
RIDGELAND, MS
Love the smell of this shampoo! It's a very light but pleasant smell. Protects my color very well. It can make my hair a little bit tangly, so be sure to use a conditioner (esp the matching conditioner). Wish it wasn't as much as it is. It does have SLS.
Lindsey S.
This product smells SO GOOD, and not artificial. Every time I use a product from this line, the next day I get compliments on how nice my hair looks and how healthy it stays.
Holly K.
Calabasas, CA
This is a decent shampoo. It's lightly scented and I feel like it gets my hair pretty clean. I'm not sure if it's protecting my color, but it's a good shampoo overall.
Annamaria C.
Shampoo has great texture and the fragrance is very light and smells so good,I like klorane brands,just wished they weren't so pricey!
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Not the best in my opinion. I got a small sample and I didn’t feel like my hair was any softer or nicer by using it. Boring packing.
Erica B.
Amazing smelling product. tried this because it came in a birch box. I also tried the conditioner which smelled just as good.
Ruby B.
Hawthorne, CA
I have blonde hair and I have found that the pomegranate shampoo pro longs my color and it also smells amazing