BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Vanilla No Sugar Added Ice Cream Bar.

Per 1 bar serving.

160 calories.

8g sat fat, 40% DV.

70mg sodium, 3% DV.

6g sugars.

*Not a low calorie and low fat food. See nutrition information.

For calories, saturated fat and sugar content.

Formerly Slim a Bear®.

Artificially flavored vanilla no sugar added low fat ice cream* with chocolate flavored coating sweetened with aspartame.

6, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml) bars. see more...

Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Umm yum yum. I didn't have those for a long time. I like the sugar ones. Here is too much sweeteners. But they still ok. Now I crave one :p. I didn't find similiar shape/style ice creams yet. I had them a few times and if You haven't You can buy at Walmart or any other store.
Lauren M.
Usually when you see "sugar-free" you probably dis the product cause you're like
"ew no" but this is a good one cause its simple, unlike some other ice creams where you have to have a bottle of water near you of how sweet it is
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Klondike is a very tasty ice cream, especially the original taste. It is very creamy, and not overly sweet. Size is perfect, too. I buy it sometimes in local grocery stores.
Lucero E.
I usually prefer sugar free products and had no idea they had these until I came across this yesterday so I decided to try them and I was very please
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
This tastes yummy even if it states no added sugar. The ice cream is creamy and simple. Whenever my kids eat it, it does tend to get messy though.
Kristen C.
Weslaco, TX
My go to ice cream. It doesn't even taste sugar free. And they have more flavors. I can't wait to try :)