Klondike The Original Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Mary C.Klondike The Original Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Mary C.Klondike The Original Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Emily M.

BY KLONDIKE #6 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

A huge hunk of creamy vanilla ice cream covered in a thick, chocolatey shell.

It’s simple, classic perfection — The best thing to happen to ice cream since, um, the invention of ice cream.

• What would you do, for a Klondike bar?1 Answers
  • Klondike The Original Ice Cream Bar or Klondike Oreo Ice ...2 Answers
  • Which flavor is your favorite????3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is obviously no premium brand and the ice cream is not really cream or is it creamy, but as a cheap ice cream, it's ok." in 26 reviews
  • "i love ice cream sandwiches every time i buy an ice cream treat from a gas station its usually always this ice cream sandwich " in 3 reviews
Xochitl R.
Chino, CA
Klondike the original Ice cream bar is very delicious. I love crunchy chocolate exterior and the rich ice cream inside and i love the wide range of flavors the offer but you can't go wrong with original.  I purchased mine at Smart & Final but can be found anywhere.  The only down side is that the ice cream and chocolate melts very quick so you have to rush when eating it and it can get messy quick.  Never the less its a great treat for this summer days.  You must try you will get hooked and will want more.
Emily S.
I love these bars. They're so simple, but absolutely delicious and refreshing in the summertime. My favourite part is the chocolate shell on the outside, how it cracks and melts in your mouth! This isn't something I eat often, but I do love it for a good treat!
Abby H.
Hopatcong
These are delicious, however, there is almost too much ice cream in comparison to the amount of chocolate. It is crunchy with a soft middle. I really do enjoy them, but I wish there was something in the center of the ice cream to take it one level higher.
Maggie L.
Buena park, CA
Got to try Klondike bars compliments of voxbox and they are great! I love chocolate so much and this was a fantastic treat! Can’t wait for more opportunities to review other products. I would definitely buy these they were yummy.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
literally what would you do for a klondike. they are so good it’s like no other ice cream is different. they’re so good. i’ve had them multiple times. i’d definitely buy it again. i get these from walmart
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Sooooo yummy!!!!! I love that you get that crunch when first biting into it. It taste super good and doesnt have too much chocolate (vanilla fan). The ice cream part itself if soft not too hard.
Sarah M.
I’m not a huge fan of Klondike bars , the original flavor especially. The chocolate has almost an artificial taste to it. I also find that they are messy to eat and break apart pretty easily.
Michelle E.
US
Unless you are lactose intolerant, you can't go wrong with a classic Klondike bar. Nice Crunch. Sufficient creaminess. Great vanilla flavor. Also (sidenote) jackfilms' dogs are better.
Melody L.
Such a classic. The ice cream is delicious & the chocolate coating is delicious. I can & usually eat 3 in one time cause they are so darn good. Reminds me of my childhood eating one with my Dad on our front porch. Good times!
Bianca M.
Visalia, CA
These are so amazing ! I love these so much and I just purchased two cartons of these things! I get a different flavor every time I go to the grocery store for groceries ! Right now I have the Oreo and the Reese's Klondike bars! Amazing !
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Is one ice cream sandwich enough for you ?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Which flavor is your favorite????
Angela C.
Huffman, TX
I keep hearing weird things people do for Klondike bars. But they aren't anything fancy. So, my question is, what is your favorite ice cream bars? I want delicious recommendations!
S. W.
What would you do, for a Klondike bar?