BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Rocky Road.

New!

Chocolate and marshmallow flavored light ice cream and milk chocolate flavored coating and almonds. Artificial flavor added.

6 4.0 fl oz (118ml) bars/24 fl oz (709ml). see more...

Alexis G.
Landisville, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love this ice cream! I love the hard shell coating around the vanilla ice cream. One of my favorite late night snacks!! I mean what would you do for a Klondike bar?!
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I like these but I didn't give them a full 5 stars because they melt really quickly. The flavor is good I wish there were more chunks of almond but I think it's very refreshing and just enough to quench your sweet tooth and you aren't over doing it on calories.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
I love these! Klondike bars are great and these are no exception to that rule! Great flavor! If you like rocky road then these are a great portable option.
Caroline T.
This is my new fav flavor. Couldn’t stop eating! It doesn’t taste super sugary and it’s amazing. Bit pricey, I usually pay 3.00$ for a pack of 6 at Giant.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
I love this . Klondike is the best ice cream bar I buy .I refuse to buy anything else.and would love for them to come out with a lot more different kinds
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I accidentally picked these up the other day, thinking they were the toffee bars and was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed them.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Klondike bars and I love rocky road flavor, so both of them together is just heaven. A great dessert for a warm summer night!
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
I would do absurd things for a Klondike bar. But these ice cream treats are the ultimate comfort food for me. A total guilty pleasure
Alisha M.
So delicious! Love rocky road and love the chocolate from Klondike! The Reese's are delicious too can't wait to try more flavors!
crystal c.
My 11 year old love this flavor. I tried it. It was not very good to me. Only because I like my marshmallow over a fire.
Debbie S.
Gulfport, MS
When will they come out with just plain ice cream with cookies in the ice cream .what other flavors do they have at this time.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How many calories in a Klondike Ice Cream Bar?