klondike® original single serve novelty ice cream bar

Quiero saber si es deliciosos esto ?
Start your review of klondike® original single serve novelty ice cream bar !
How would you rate this product?
Texas
Love! Delicious! It's my go to ice cream and a favorite snack. I love the creaminess of the vanilla inside and the chocolate outside.
I really like these ice cream but the chocolate coating is not as thick as they were when I was a kid but they are still good.
Long Beach, CA
You can’t go wrong with a Klondike bar! It’s definitely delicious on any occasion and perfect to keep you cool in the summer
Russellville , KY
One of the best ice creams there is. Easy to find and great price. Would definitely recommend to ice cream lovers.
Who doesn’t like ice cream? These are classic and great tasting. They are super affordable and worth every dime
Bronx, NY
1,294 reviews
My daughter and I love these and my local supermarket now sells them in “mini” size so that’s just even better
Great tasting ice cream bar. It’s a good size too. Always been a fan of vanilla ice cream with chocolate cover.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this as a treat now and then. The vanilla ice cream with the crunchy chocolate shell is a perfect combo.
Purchased at: Target
I love these they are really good jjakskfoslsmf. Sjdje d bie ejej ejs w euwbe hehe wjiw ehuw wuw ehebejeje
White House, TN
Classic ice cream with classic flavors. So delicious. Perfect on hot summer days and cold winter nights
Ask a question to the Influenster community...