BY KLONDIKE

Klondike.

Choco Taco.

Artificially flavored reduced fat vanilla ice cream with a chocolate flavored swirl in a sugar taco with milk chocolate flavored.

Coating and peanuts artificial flavor added.

Not a reduced fat food. See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content. see more...

Klondike Original Choco Taco Ice Cream 16 ct
  • "Good mix of ice cream and chocolate, I like them but I wish the waffle shell wasn't so stale." in 1 review
  • "They have a little bit of everything wrapped in one gooey chocolate my favorite vanilla ice cream and a shell shaped like a taco for easy gripping while you eat it" in 1 review
spesh15 N.
The Chocotaco by Klondike is a taco shell made out of a waffle cone. On the inside is ice cream and chocolate. Coating over the top of the taco was a thin layer of chocolate with some sort of crunchy stuff on it. The silver wrapper made it look fancy and it prepared me to eat the intriguing treat. The first look was interesting. The shell was cracked and ice cream was seeping out of the cracks. Just by looks, so far it was not impressing. Since it was a taco I thought it best to eat it like a taco, because what kind of animal would just take a bite out of the top. Anyway, the first bite I took the chocolate crunched and unfortunately the shell just kind of smushed. The crunch of the chocolate was refreshing but the shell was a disappointment. A normal waffle cone is crunchy and is full of flavor but the cone in the taco didn’t have a lot of flavor and was rubbery and chewy, not crunchy the way it should be. As I got farther into the taco it got kind of bland. It was only ice cream with the gross shell and the chocolate on the top had crumbled and had lost the effect of the crunch that was so delicious about it the first time. The first bite was definitely the best because I was excited for something new and and it felt like it was going to be a top moment in my life but it soon became a disappointment. The last couple of bites were uncomfortable. Tacos are hard to eat and that transferred to the chocotaco. As I bit it, the ice cream squished out the other way and I had to catch it with my hands moments before it fell. The cone then started to crumble through my fingers and so did the chocolate. I had to grab it in weird spots so that it didn’t drop and my pants. The last bite I had to just shove into my mouth because there was no hope left to eat normally. I got chocolate all over my fingers and ice cream in my palm and it was not pleasant. Overall it was all right but not the best ice cream treat I’ve ever had.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
By far one of my favorite frozen confections ever ! I used to eat these as a kid, with my grandmother, and eating them now brings back so many memories. The waffle cone “taco shell” is the best part... it’s not soggy, and all the elements put together taste delicious! I will be freezing and still eating these things!
Kaycee M.
Morenci , MI
I've been enjoying these since they were sold at Taco Bell long ago. I recently just found them again and it's like reliving my childhood. They only come in a pack of 4 and they're about $1.00 each. It seems like they have shrunk in size but I still love them and the flavor. They can be a bit messy too, because of the way the ice cream squeezes out of the ends when you take a bite. But, that's what an actual taco does, so no worries!
Tiffany R.
This is absolutely one of my favorite ice creams and the fact that it's taco shape makes even better to enjoy. I love eating waffle ice cream cones and with this ice cream you get a bit of the waffle, unlike when you eat out of a cone. It's super delicious, I have to stoop myself from eating more than one a day.
Kayla B.
LOVE CHOCO TACOS! I remember having my first one at a Taco Bell as a kid and I have been in love since. I remember the shell being harder as a kid, but I still love them! I buy one anytime I see one.
Hailee B.
I find these little treats so addictive! They are not the most healthy treat, but at least you have one portion! They taste so yummy and they are always eye catching out in public. I love these treats because it is like a different take on a tradition cone.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
Yummy!! Delicious!!! It's exactly how you read it! Choco Taco! The outer shell is a waffle cone with vanilla ice cream as a filling and chocolate to seal everything in. It's very good and not too sweet. I bought it from the ice cream man for $2. I know, a bit pricey but I didn't feel like making a trip to the store lol.
Talia M.
Henderson , NV
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER😍🍦. This is phenomenal I am in love with these more than my boyfriend 😂 after a workout I eat these when I binge watch criminal minds I eat these we I take my nieces and nephews out I am eating these I ALWAYS HAVE THESE in my freezers always every day right along with talentini I love talentini too those are life I love them so much. Like alot
Rebecca Q.
Yesterday my sister convinced me to try these and oh my gosh I am so glad she did. They are like the best version of a waffle cone, plus they are shaped like a taco, which is just perfect. I bought a four pack at Savemart for about $4, but i think you can get them cheaper at Walmart.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I love these, the perfect amount of ice cream to chocolate wrapped in a taco shell like cone. I think these are yummy and really fun. As a kid I remember having these around the house and now as an adult its a nice way to take me back to childhood. I really love these so good
Mafalda P.
Porto
This looks so yummy! Do you recommend it?
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA
Are these really good to eat