Klondike Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Crystal G.Klondike Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Crystal G.Klondike Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches uploaded by Elise M.

BY KLONDIKE

Klondike® Oreo® Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Artificially flavored light vanilla ice cream.

With Oreo® cookie pieces between two Oreo® wafers.

Artificial flavor added.

Not a light food.**

4 - 4 fl oz (118 ml).

4 sandwiches. see more...

Klondike Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "Ice cream sandwiches are one of my favourite frozen treats and I love the oreo cookies used for these; it makes them taste better than traditional ice cream sandwiches." in 5 reviews
  • "I seriously could live off Oreo ice cream, I'm a huge ice cream eater and this was just delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of Klondike bars in general but the crushed up oreos actually made them taste okay :] " in 1 review
  • "The vanilla ice cream with cookie crumbles in the middle has a rich creamy texture." in 1 review
Jessica C.
First time trying these the other day and they were delicious. They are a summer essential and a must have for hot summer days!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Foodie Expert
I love Oreos and ice cream, so I tried these and they were pretty good! I wish the chocolate cookie part (whatever it is) of the ice cream was a little different. I don't know what it is, but it's a little chalky while somehow also being soggy.
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
I used to say I wouldn't do much for a Klondike bar, but that was because I didn't know about these Oreo Klondike ice cream sandwich type things. If you are a fan of Oreos (who isn't?), you NEED to try these ASAP. They are delicious. The size of cookie ice cream sandwich is perfect. The texture of the cookies isn't too crunchy but isn't too soft. And the flavor is just delightful! Yummy!
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
Love these ice cream sandwiches. They look like a large Oreo cookies but the sandwich wafers are firm (not crunchy) and the ice cream is nice and soft. The inside is vanilla cream with ground up chocolate oreo wafers. They come in a box of four but you can sometimes find them as singles. I had one today & have some in the fridge.
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
Foodie Expert
I cheer and after that ta rice when I come home I get one of these they are so good and refreshing the flavors are spot on and that’s why I love them. They don’t hurt your teeth when you bite and that is really good.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Foodie Expert
Love anything that has to do with oreos as well as an ice cream sandwich. These are the perfect size to fix my cravings and have a nice Oreo flavor. I just who's it was fewer calories because I'm on a calorie budget.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
I got these today for the first time and they are so good. All Klondikes were buy one get one so I wanted to try these and I was not disappointed. It was a nice big size so just one is enough.
Layla C.
Foodie Expert
I love theses. I'm a fan of sweets but not too sweet and this was surprisingly not too sweet for me I was expecting it to. My first time trying I got up Obsessed. I get them a lot. You can get them at a store
Rachel N.
Absolutely delicious. The perfect twist on a classic ice cream treat from one of my favorite brands. It was very creamy and well done. Slightly pricey in my opinion but worth the splurge. I would recommend to a friend
Brittany M.
Tulsa, OK
I'm not a huge fan of the Oreo cookie, but these were actually pretty good. They come 4 to a pack and they went fast!!! The ice cream is vanilla based with cookie crumbles sandwiched between two huge Oreo cookies. Although these were very tasty, I have to give them a B. These treats were super messy...one bite and the ice cream came out on all sides. I also wish the package came with more than just 4.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Ooo these look so good! where can I find these at??
Jenny L.
Green Bay, WI
Foodie Expert
Do klondikes come in other flavors other than Oreo?? I would deff try these tho!