BY KLONDIKE #5 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Vanilla ice cream mixed with crunchy OREO®cookie pieces between two big OREO® wafers.

The sandwich of your dreams! Well, not your weird dreams — like that one where you’re on your friend’s boat and everyone’s wearing plaid bathrobes, turquoise jewelry and speaking different languages.

Klondike Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • "Ice cream sandwiches are one of my favourite frozen treats and I love the oreo cookies used for these; it makes them taste better than traditional ice cream sandwiches." in 5 reviews
  • "I seriously could live off Oreo ice cream, I'm a huge ice cream eater and this was just delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of Klondike bars in general but the crushed up oreos actually made them taste okay :] " in 1 review
  • "The vanilla ice cream with cookie crumbles in the middle has a rich creamy texture." in 1 review
Alexis K.
Tacoma, washington
Favorite cookie ice cream sandwiches taste just like Oreo and very soft cookie on the outside. Not very big in size so if you like ice cream like me just eat two of them.
Luisa R.
Wilmington
These are so yummy. Perfectly portioned and great for on the go. They come individually wrapped with each box containing 4 ice cream sandwiches. I wish they came in a larger quantity though. My family and I absolutely love these. If you haven't tried them don't miss out any longer you'll love them!
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
I had these while babysitting a couple of times and they were delicious. I felt like I fit right in with the kids while eating one. However, I find them hard to find at my local grocery stores. Probably better so I don’t get tempted but I would definitely recommend.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Addictive. Addictive. ADDICTIVE! Sad that they only come in a four pack so I have to buy several, since we’re a family of 4. Living in Texas calls for ice cream treats to beat the heat and these Oreo sandwiches have become my all time favorite snack.
Courtney B.
My grandfather and I would eat these all the time. Sadly, he passed away last year. I still buy them to keep the tradition going with my own children. Not only are they a great memory maker, but they are quite tasty too!!
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
If you are a fan of Oreos (who isn't?), you NEED to try these ASAP. They are delicious. The size of cookie ice cream sandwich is perfect. The ice cream is vanilla based with cookie crumbles sandwiched between two huge Oreo cookies. Although these were very tasty, I have to give them a B. These treats were super messy...one bite and the ice cream came out on all sides. I also wish the package came with more than just 4.
Kara G.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Safeway
So so good! Perfect ice cream treat to have on hand in the freezer. I love Oreos and I love ice cream and these are the perfect combination of the two! I will sometimes cut them in half and save one half for the next day as to stretch out the joy of having them!
Marisa P.
I love these. They're fairly cheap and delicious - literally like a giant Oreo cookie sandwich! And better than a Chipwich in my opinion. The cookie part is soft, which is different from regular Oreos but works here and less messy so that is a plus.
Haley B.
Castle Rock, CO
These are one of the few Klondike bars that don’t break and create a mess. The cookie parts are soft unlike an original Oreo but somehow still has the same Oreo taste! The cookies and cream ice cream on the inside was a nice touch, no wonder these are always sold out at my Walmart. Definitely worth the few bucks, but then if you see them!
Nicole L.
I used to be obsessed with these!  They're the best fresh- when the box has been opened for a few days, the cookies start to get soft and it totally ruins the whole ice cream eating experience.  I loved cookies and cream ice cream, and I love oreos.  This was the perfect combo.  Ugh I need something like this gluten free.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Ooo these look so good! where can I find these at??
Caitlyn H.
Winder
I have never tried this before, but it looks great! But are they as good as they look?
Latasha P.
Tampa, FL
These look good. I have to try them are they worth the purchase?
Ambar C.
Cozumel
Es muy dulce el helado que trae ?
brenda t.
Veracruz
Sabe tan buena como se ve?

Walmart