Klondike No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Bar

Klondike® Vanilla No Sugar Added Ice Cream Bar.

Per 1 bar serving.

160 calories.

8g sat fat, 40% DV.

70mg sodium, 3% DV.

6g sugars.

*Not a low calorie and low fat food. See nutrition information.

For calories, saturated fat and sugar content.

Formerly Slim a Bear®.

Artificially flavored vanilla no sugar added low fat ice cream* with chocolate flavored coating sweetened with aspartame.

6, 4.0 fl oz (118 ml) bars.

Is it delicious?
Start your review of Klondike No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Bar!
Antioch, CA
Klondike No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Fatima A R.
Klondike No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my favorite Ice cream Klondike bar No Sugar Added Vanilla ice cream is the best ice cream I ever had
Citrus Hts, CA
You would never be able to tell these are no sugar added. I can’t have a ton of sugar, so for me these are perfect. I love the taste and the fact that they’re already proportioned because I have no self control. Not very expensive. I usually buy two boxes at a time! Guilt free and tasty.
Klondike No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Stefo S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow!! These are really good! They taste just like a regular klondike bar! I taste no difference between the two. Especially if you're the type of person who's trying to cut out any type of sugar......these are for you❤ I am definitely purchasing again!
Jasper, AL
This is my preferred brand of ice cream. It has rich chocolate coating and great tasting ice cream. I like the way it never gives me any issues with blood sugar or GI problems. Retail costs at some stores can become quiet pricey. It would be nice if the price was lowered.
Eagle Pass, TX
So addictive to have ice cream during summer time. What better way to cool off with a sugar free Klondike ice cream.
Klondike's are always an awesome sweet treat! We all love to have these yummy snacks! one of our favorites!  This is great for me bc I am a diabetic!
Delicious and you would never know they were sugar free! I love them, keep them as a special treat from time to time.
Los Angeles, CA
This is sugar free and you can taste that it is. So i have to say it wasn't that fun to eat. It was ok but I put caramel on top to make it more enjoyable but I guess that defeats the purpose. Overall i think it is a good option if you are diabetic and really need to watch your sugar.
New Florence, PA
Great flavor and great taste. Lots of flavors. We buy these throughout the year. Love the no added sugar ones but I like them all. Delicious. Good price. Great quality. I highly recommend these. Great treat or great to cool you down when it’s hot.
Kissimmee, FL
I use to eat these all the time when i was a kid. Recently i found these no sugar Klondike. And picked them up. It took me back. So yummy and low in calories
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE