Klondike Mrs. Fields® Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich uploaded by Jeanette H.

BY KLONDIKE

A hearty portion of velvety vanilla ice cream between two deliciously chewy chocolate chip cookies.

It’s best to bite into one of these while you’re alone so you can bellow with happiness for a few moments and not have people think, “What’s wrong with Dave?”

Annette J.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this ice cream sandwich Mrs fields has some of the best cookies u can eat soft fresh there are 5 stars u have to try them. Out you would love them to make the cookie I to ice cream sandwich was a great thing to do I highly recommend these u won't be disappointed
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
My family enjoys these. Then can sometimes be expensive if you don't catch them on sale. The cookies are quality tasting as well as the ice cream so honestly they are worth the money.. especially if you only buy ice cream for special occasions like us!
jocelyn l.
I love this collaboration with Mrs.Field's cookies. They are my favorite cookies to snack on when I am too lazy to bake some( We all get lazy here and there). I also love ice cream sandwiches so this when I saw this at my grocery store I just had to buy them. These are my little guilty pleasure snacks but what sucks is I only get four ice cream sandwiches. If you were a big family this might be a little inconvenient but one of my favorite ready to go ice cream sandwiches.
Kerri D.
Klondike Mrs. fields chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches are my husbands favorite there’s no just having one ice cream sandwich when it comes to Klondike. Not only are they super satisfying like I said you just can’t have one so work out extra hard because you’re going to be eating two of these ice cream sandwiches 💯
Gracey V.
sheridan
They are honestly so good I usually dip my cookies in my ice cream but with this the cookie and ice cream is all in one. I definitely gonna buy this product more often and kids really like them so it’s a win win
Shanna S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Another one of my favorite desserts, I love chocolate chip cookies and ice cream in the middle just makes it that much better. I could go through a whole container of these if that was socially excepted bowl. Always a perfect dessert or snack anytime during the day or night and it’s great to cool off in hot weather.
Laura F.
Blackwood
These are awesome if you want to have a traditional ice cream sandwich with chocolate chip cookies!! The flavors are incredible & priced roughly between $2.99 to 5.99 depending on the product counts (meaning how many are in the packages ) & it definitely worth it
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love Klondike bars. Better yet who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches? I mean come on best food every made since the invention of bread. I mean I think everyone knows what id do for a Klondike bar!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
These Klondike Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookie Alice Cream Sandwiches are so delicious! The cookie is soft, full of flavor and the ice cream is the perfect vanilla. I recommend these for everyone!! Walmart carries them for a great price!
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
The perfect little ice cream sandwich when you need something sweet! They’re so good!! The cookie is soft and the ice cream is perfect . These are usually on sale at my local shoprite! I’ll buy these and the Oreo ones !
Tiffany S.
Are these good?
Nicole c.
What store sells these? They look wonderful.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
Where does one find these? They look so tasty!
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
How is the cookie on these? Soft? Or harder ?